Gold Bars vanishing...

Options
LenaSPS
LenaSPS Posts: 2 Newbie

I've noticed this issue before, but I was always doubting myself and wondering if I hadn't spend them and just could remember. Now I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

I won 20 gold Bars in the last weekly contest. The day after I got it, instead of 27 (I had 7 already). There was just 17. Today, until a few hours ago I still had 17,but now I only have what I had before: 7. And I didn't use themat all. This also happened in other contests. Why? Is there a time limit for us to use these Bars? If so, shouldn't we be warned inside the game or somewhere along the FAQ?

That's quite frustrating. The game is the Candy Crush Soda. I use Facebook to log in and my name is Helena Souza.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @LenaSPS

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem. You should contact our Player Support to find out the cause of your problem and they will certainly assist you.

Or Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Don't forget, if you have any future questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Did u use it for some booster? As it seem u r losing 10 gold bars per time ...

AND this is ur first post !!! How u able to win 20 gold bars without posting anything ???

• LenaSPS
    LenaSPS Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I didn't even want to have an account here, but there's no other way of getting support from "King". So here I am.

No, I didn't use the bars to buy ANYTHING. That's the point. Otherwise I would have no reason to come here. Honestly, I'm not that engaged in the game, I'm somewhere along the lines of a casual player let's put that way. That's why I'm surprised you don't know there's a way to win gold bars outside this forum, at least in Candy Crush SODA, I can't remember the name of the event, but it was a 3 day contest. One of the challenges for instance was getting 3 gold pins (day 3), other was passing 2 difficult levels (day 2). Can't remember the "day 1" challenge, sorry. But whoever manage to complete all the three challenges won 50 bars, I manage 2, so I won 20. There's a lot of in game contests such as this one. The usual is passing "x" number of levels in "x" time/days.

Probably there are more contests for forum users and hardcore players but I can tell you casual gamers also get their fair amount of motivation and chances. I'm very grateful for it and it's a very nice thing for the company to do, but it would be nicer if the bars stop disappearing for no reason after a few days. I like to stock them up and use it when I really need.

Edit: Just now I realized this forum is for the Candy Crush Soda ONLY and all of this time I'm making a point that my issue is with the Soda Saga. πŸ˜“ Well, that shows how well informed and I am.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @LenaSPS

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem. You should contact our Player Support to find out the cause of your problem and they will certainly assist you.

Or Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Don't forget, if you have any future questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

• lmmcgowan11
    lmmcgowan11 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

i lost several bars 9 at time 27 total they never answered me or reembursed me

• Rulz12
    Rulz12 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I really love this game and I have spent lots and lots of money in the past 3 years, or however long I have been playing. I am on Level 2396.

I just went from 130 bars down to 112 bars and never got to play any of them...

Right now I am having serious issues with the game taking away my gold bars for no reason at all. I have spent lots of money on obtaining bars and the last 5 or 6 times I have played I would purchase bars and 'refill' my lives only to have it go right back to 'refill' lives and I haven't gotten to play my 5 lives before I have to immediately refill again. They are just gone and when I hit 'refill lives' again they are just completely lost and my bar count goes down by 9 each time. This has happened at least 5 or 6 times to me. Sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row on the same 5 lives.

I am very disgusted with this happening.

Could you please help me with this problem and possibly replace the bars I am losing. It is very unfair that i pay for these bars and they are just taken away without even getting to play them.

Thank you

Ruth Lenarz 😣😬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?