No internet connection

Options
124»

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @yhoviz and welcome to the Community!!

Can you please show us a screenshot of the issue or tell us what the error message says when you want to connect to your Kingdom account?

Thanks a lot!

• yhoviz
    yhoviz Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

Sorry my game is in Spanish

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hi again, @yhoviz !

Thanks a lot for the screenshot (I've edited it a bit so we don't show your email address).

I'll pass it over to the technical team and I'll be back to you as soon as I have more information about this. 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Soda crushers,

I hope you're having a good start to the week.

It looks like there have been some connection issues this weekend- let's see if we can investigate a bit and solve them!

First of all, can you please make sure you follow these few steps?

1.- Disconnect your game from Facebook or Kingdom by logging out of the Settings menu.

2.- Close all apps and turn off your device. Turn it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.

3.- Check for updates to your device and apps.

4.- Clear the cache of the game in the following order: Settings> Apps> Game name> Clear cache.

5.- Make sure the time, date, and time zone are correct on your device, and that you are within range of a wireless router. If you are using mobile data, make sure that this is enabled correctly in Settings> Mobile data.

6.- Join the game again, reconnect to Facebook or Kingdom.

If these steps shouldn't work, you can delete and install the app again- that would mean you lose your saved Boosters and Lives, so it can be a good idea to use them before you try out this step.

A reinstallation usually solves these issues, but shouldn't it fix it, please write back and give us your player ID. You can find it HERE.

Thanks a lot!! ❤️

• lovmy66
    lovmy66 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

First off, it DOES imply I am logging in via my Apple ID with my fingerprint. But that’s beside the point! Even if I use my email, it won’t work. I’ve attached 3 pics of my login experience. I’m fully connected to the internet (obviously), but it never connects. This is on an iPad Pro. I’ve given up trying to play on my iPhone 11 and have deleted it altogether because the game is unresponsive on that device. The final pic is what I get when I try logging in using my email...

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

First, can you be sure to follow these few steps?

1.- Disconnect the game from Facebook or Kingdom by logging out from the settings menu.

2.- Close all applications and shutdown your device. Turn it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.

3.- Check for updates to your device and applications.

4.- Clear the game cache in the following order: Settings> Applications> Game name> Clear cache.

5.- Ensure that the time, date and time zone are correct on your device, and that you are within the range of the wireless router. If you use mobile data, make sure to enable it correctly in Settings> Mobile data.

6.- Join the game again, reconnect to Facebook or Kingdom.

If these steps don't work, you can delete the app and install it again - this means that you are losing reinforcements and saved lives, so it might be a good idea to use them before trying this step.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?