Every couple of days when I log into Candy Crush Soda my game takes me clear back to game number 1

Options
carlapaddock
carlapaddock Posts: 2 Newbie

Every couple of days when I log onto Candy Crush Soda my game opens at game number 1 and it takes me about ten minutes to go clear back up to where I really am. Why is this doing this and is there a faster way to get back to my real place.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @carlapaddock and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Please follow the link below and you should see the explanation.

Let me know if you need more assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please play level 1 again and complete it, then please update your game and clear the cache and restart. Then it should go again! Also under the gear in the game, in the help center you will find help !!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @carlapaddock Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

That is very odd for the game to put you at level 1 often!!

First of all, yes! There is an easy way for you to go to your current level in 2-3 clicks. You can do that through the "Overview" tab that is located in the right hand corner, and just above to Mr. Toffee's Fair icon.

Click on that and your current level & episode will be shown on the top. Simply click on "Open" and you will go to the first level of the episode, but not your current level. But it is much better to scroll just few levels rather than whole episodes!! Won't you agree.

And with regards to the issue "it keeps happening every time you open the game":: Try the tips in this link and let me know if it resolved the issue or not ---> Avatar Stuck on a Lower Level

I do not have an answer for "Why it is happening"! Please try above link and post back if it worked or not!! If it did not, we will take help of the Soda In-charge to check what's happening!

TO reply back, you can simply type in the comment box given below and write your response.

Hope everything works out and you will open your game at your current level from now on!

Have a great day! Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Dear @firebombmarkus do you have any other tips for Carla? I have not experienced such issue in Soda 😮

• AnnemarieHiggins
    AnnemarieHiggins Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Help! I have gone back to day one of my perks. I played yesterday and was on day 518 or thereabouts! Whats happened?

Thank you

🙈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?