Account linking issues

Options
jdyke27
jdyke27 Posts: 1 Newbie

New to the app but trying to link with Facebook and staying too many redirects. So I created a king account hense why Iโ€™m on here and saw a post that did click settings icon and go to account but when I click the cog (settings icon) doesnโ€™t say account says profile and even on the profile there is no option to link to Facebook. Any help out there at all

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @jdyke27 , you will be much happier playing thru King as Facebook has glitches and will cause you problems with your game. You will need to pick one or the other as two will not sync if I understand correctly. Facebook knows of it's glitches but has not addressed them. You will have far less problems plating thru King.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

When you're in your game, go on the gear and question mark.

Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

ย If you play on an app, please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. Good luck

Helpcenter:

Please select your game and language in the top right corner !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?