Screen layout issue - Soda Saga

2»

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

*Here is Support/Fabio reply:

Hi Dale, 

Thank you for your reply,

I feel like I've come to know you enough in our exchanges that I won't be expecting any profanity from you, Dale, however there may have been some words that may have triggered those automated filters, or perhaps it was due to your Community account being new, which may have requested manual approval of your posts. Machines, you know. They're not ready to take over the world just yet.

In regards to the main issue at hand, I have raised the question with our Studios just yet, we can't provide a solution for the issue ourselves just yet I'm afraid, but as soon as we hear of any developments we'll let you know.

Have yourself a lovely day, Dale!

Fabio

King Player Relations

3/31/2020

So filters & machines caused me not to be able to post 3-4 days. But editing is still messing me up, because on my 2nd or 3rd edit of this message, lost it. Might come back in a day or so, just have to wait & see. Had this issue from my 1st edit done here at king community.

And the "Reduction In Size Issue, On My Icon", will be done by reset/reinstalling, after I do screenshots on my inventory. In case I lose anything from it, Support will return all or any of my losses.

*Here is Support/Fabio reply on that issue:

Hi Dale, 

Thank you for your reply,

I'm sorry, Dale, it's not clear to me if you were able to post on our Community page, or if the error message that you received has prevented you from doing so.

If you could send me a screenshot of that error message, it would help me get a clearer picture of what happened.

Furthermore, I must stress that we cannot guarantee that by uninstalling and reinstalling Candy Crush Soda Saga the issue with your icon size will be fixed, however if you'd like to try that then please go ahead and forward us a screenshot of your Booster inventory, and we'll be able to reinstate them to your account once you confirm that you've uninstalled and reinstalled your game.

Thanks in advance, and hope to hear from you soon!

Fabio

King Player Relations

3/30/2020

So things slowly getting done. However, that editing issue still seems to be popping up, works, then doesn't.

Going to lay down for a little bit, had 2 major surgeries recently. I'll let the bosses handle this.

Tagging @LadyRaffie , @Sukanta_Biswas , @Yosca

Let me know if anything else needed.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/31/2020

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,125 Community Manager

Hello @Origins7_Dale !

Regarding to the Community: from what i understand you post a thread and tried to edit it, right? if you post something but edit it 3 times, then the platform thinks you are spamming. That is why you were not able to post your edit unfortunately.

On the other hand, about your issue, I think you got it with our Support team 🤗

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020

Hi @LadyRaffie,

Ok, but what about the posts I only edited once, lost those. Good to know about the 3x limit, thx.

As I mentioned before, have had editing issues since my 1st edit. Even have lost posts, with no editing.

Await your reply.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/1/2020

P.S. Also, since I am at Level 3 Post 82, why would the platform think I am a spammer? I make mistakes, perhaps more than others. Maybe a update needed on these filters?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?