Let’s stay apart, but play together!

Options
124»

Comments

• scoobydoo1962
    scoobydoo1962 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Ty king for the days of unlimited lives, it really helping me get threw this pandemic!!!🤗

• desdee
    desdee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I must say that week of unlimited lives was great! I played for so many hours it was amazing! I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did! Play on!

• kimmykimbo1992
    kimmykimbo1992 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You need to bring back the 24 hour unlimited lives!! 😩😩😩

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your Sweet Words! We are happy we were able to help you, even if it was a little bit!

We hope you were able to make the most of the Unlimited Lives that were made available during our partnership with the World Health Organization.

We wanted to take the time to give back to our players and provide them a week-long offer of extra time and distraction from world events affecting us all. Now that the offer has ended, the normal lives cycle is back in your game.

No matter what situation you are facing, King is committed to bringing you the best in fun gaming. All of our game teams continue to be focused on delivering more events and features. There will always be something fresh to try and many of these challenges offer boosters and Unlimited Lives too!

Thank you again to our friends at the World Health Organization for their participation and support in all of our well-being, and thanks again to you, our players, for playing your part, apart, together!

Have a Sodalicious day!

#PlayApartTogether

• pn2342
    pn2342 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

its lock down so we can't go out of home its boring at home . so I request you to give us unlimited life . thank u

• Twi
    Twi Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

Thank you King for the unlimited life for a week 💗💕💗

• nirmay
    nirmay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I request you that if you can provide unlimited life until this lockdown period against Corona...then many of the players like me would be thankful to you..As this the best game and way to get our hard time pass.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to this community

if you need any questions or help, please do not hesitate to post it to us.

Thank you

• nirmay
    nirmay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What have you thought about above request...can you pls convey

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Sodalicious Community!

We are going to be sending Unlimited Lives again!

For more information, please check out the official announcement HERE.

Have a Sweet day and May the community be with you!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?