bekabe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Aww...~ @LadyRaffie .

Did I really do that?

Oh boy...Those words are really touched my heart. Thank you.~

I'm so happy that my words and my support can give to Studio and to everyone there in King, the strength to keep on and to make this game even more better than ever!~

I...I have never thought that I could do that really! You know, your kindness inspired me alot now and...as Game Expert that I am, I'm always ready to help...no matter what!~ So, I will be glad to help you too!~

Also....you can always talk to me if you need something @LadyRaffie. I will try all my best to help you.

(Oh and if you need to thank someone for making me the Great Game Expert that I am today, then please, thank my friends from CCFS Community for their support to me but mostly, thank the community manager QueenMia.

She was the first one who taught me everything about the community and she made me Game Expert.

So, the biggest thanks goes to her...and to my friends here too.)

Well, please take care of yourself @LadyRaffie and sent cheers to everyone on the Studio from me and...

~Thank you again!~ I'm glad that I met you too!~

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Their was an update this morning and when ya load the game.....a picture saying let's stay apart and play together.... still no 24 hour free play gift.

Their has been an ongoing issue since last night on your end telling our devices NO INTERNET.... when we are always connected and have wifi. My wife now has got the 24hr gift twice which is supposed to be every day as it says

Is this gift only for certain devices??

• MsDarlin
    MsDarlin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I want to Thank the entire Candy Crush Staff today for Gifting their Players with 1 full Week of free Lives. So, a HUGE Thank You to ALL Y’all at Candy Crush!!

What a Kind & Generous thing to do for all of us Players. Especially since the Coronavirus Quarantine has been extended through April 30th. Thank y’all again.

Sincerely,

MsDarlin’,

• mattbondy
    Options

Hey.... when did the 24 hour gift for a week start?? What day are you's on....?? When is the last day?

It's Tuesday here in Ontario Canada today 6:28pm..... when you Google about the 24hr gift for a week its posted since 6 to 7 days ago....

• kabigail
    kabigail Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

It’s very sweet of the candy crush saga crew give unlimited lives during the quarantine. Thank you!!!!! I hope everyone out there remain safe.

• mattbondy
    Options

It is sweet..... but still some of us haven't gotten any of the 24 hr per day for a week unlimited lives..... my wife and I play on 2 different phones 2 separate accounts but for some reasons she only gets them on hers.

We both meet all the requirements such as played 365 days plus....and others....but on my phone I haven't gotten any 24 hr lives which started 6 days ago.... back in Novemeber Kimmy's Arcade started too and I still dont have that either on mine.

• dg5715
    dg5715 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Keep it all you don't have get apart you can have it all the cash and all the assets and all my checks that I will get in the future always have opinions but I don't get in nobodys life good night to everyone

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello everyone!

@mattbondy Today is Tuesday 10am here at this moment. So you are ahead of us 😉

The Unlimited lives offer started last Monday afternoon CET for all players across the world. On the other hand, as I said in one of my previous comments, my colleague @Lola_Pop is trying to help you get those Unlimited lives. Please follow this link to see her questions.

@Sofia1992 and @kabigail ❤️

Have a Sodalicious day 🤗

• pshank
    pshank Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the extra lives and unlimited game play. Thanks for giving us something to do while this saga of the world. We appreciate you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?