Let’s stay apart, but play together!

Options
LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Discussions

No account yet? Sign up here to participate !

Hello everyone!

We want to bring you some joy, fun and distraction to smash through the hours and also bring our Sodalicious Community together through our passion for the game. 

This week, we will be sending you a ‘24 hours of unlimited lives’ gift in the game that you will need to claim.

We hope that these little extra treats will help you level up 🤗

🤔How many levels do you think you can beat this week?

Don't hesitate to share your success with us!

We hope this helps, even if it's just a little bit 😉

#PlayApartTogether

Please note:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
  • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
  • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
  • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
  • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
  • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Nice! I also got in Saga infinite life. So I will play BGH a lot, waiting for new levels, because I am now on level 4561.

• Jonesy17
    Jonesy17 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Just wanted to send a shout out/thank you to Candy Crush Soda for being kind & giving us free lives & for reminding people, during these difficult times, to wash their hands.

Loyal Gamer for Life

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

I haven't been able to play on my phone for months now, I'm past the top level there, so it's PC only. So unfortunately I can't use this excellent gift.

There must be many in my position, any goodies for us? 😎

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options

Truly appreciate the offer, but as I do not currently own a mobile device (I play via laptop) I'm afraid I will not be able to receive the free lives. Happy to know others can take advantage of this thoughtful gift though!

• aschnider
    aschnider Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the free lives

• Debby34
    Debby34 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @LadyRaffie .How are you doing?

I hope you are safe.

I learned the news from QueenMia so I went and check in CCSS about it and...

I've got it!

Seriously...I will never get the chance to thank you for this gift!

Please, keep up you and your team the good job.~

YOU ARE SO GREAT TOO!~

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

I never get all these new things on my samsung A8.... only latest new thing I ever got was the lolly bomb thingy...

On my wife's samsung 9.... she's had the arcade thing for a long time on her phone but never on mine... she got the free bars and 24 hours of lives but nothing at all on my phone :-(

• Somashree
    Somashree Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello everyone!

Happy to hear you like the gift and to help even if it's just a little bit 😉

@Bricorn , at this moment is only available for mobile devices. If we hear that they are giving them away for W10 or other devices, we will inform you guys here, rest assure 😉

@Sofia1992 @Jonesy17 @aschnider ! Thanks for the sweet words and will make sure to pass it to the Studio. And I think you already did thank you us. Your words and your passion for the game is what give us the strength day by day to make the game more enjoyable 🤗

@mattbondy sorry to hear that! The Gold Bars are due to the Kimmy's Arcade event though and nothing related to the gift we are sending to our players with the 24h unlimited lives. If you follow this link you will find some questions asked by my colleague @Lola_Pop who is already trying to help you with this issue

Have a Sodalicious Tuesday y'all ☺️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?