Issue logging on through FB

Options
stevegarran
stevegarran Posts: 3 Newbie

I can't log on to Candy Crush Soda on FB. I was playing a game when the power went out and have not been able to log on from either of my devices since. It has been a week and I have tried everything that I can think of including erasing my history, uninstalling and reinstalling the program, etc. It is super frustrating and if I can't figure it out soon I will give up. I am still able to get onto Candy Crush Saga with no problems.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Power went out? U play on PC?

so candy crush saga on ur Facebook is ok?

so for candy crush Soda, it is having issue when u want to use Facebook to log in , but u can still open the app ? Right?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,225 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @stevegarran A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! I need few details please...

1) Are having this issue on a Mobile device or a PC?

2) If using a mobile device, are you seeing an error message when you are trying to log in?

3) If you are using a PC, what is happening when you try to open the Soda App? Is it not responding? Did you open the game in another browser and see if it works? Are you playing on Windows 10?

Please give me these details, and we will go from there. To post back, type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• stevegarran
    Options

I am using a PC.

When I try to open it on my laptop I get the message "error downloading, please refresh page" The laptop was the computer I was using when I lost power. When I try to open it from my desktop it says that I need to connect to the internet, which obviously I already am connected but it won't go any further.

I typically use google chrome but I did try to open it in Microsoft Edge as well and got the same result. I also manually updated Google Chrome to make sure I was on the latest version. Yes, I am on Windows 10.

• stevegarran
    Options

So, I guess nobody has an answer? I have waited three days for a response...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?