Refund Help

Options
Mishimama63
Mishimama63 Posts: 1 Newbie

I bought a package this morning for $34.99, by 1 o’clock, there were no more levels to play. Can I at least get a partial refund?

Thank you,

Mishimama63

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Mishimama63 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that and yes! You can definitely send a request for refund to the "King Player Support Team" 👍️

1) If you are using a mobile device, you can contact them directly from the game itself.... through the "Settings" (the Gear wheel icon), then go to the "Purchases" tab ---> Scroll all the way down to where you see "Contact Us" and click on it.

2) If you are using a PC, you will not be able to do it from the game. So, you will have to use this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill out the form that appears and fill out all the details. Remember these options ---> At the "Topic" ---> Problems with Purchase and for "Sub Topic" ---> Accidental Purchase

Once you send your complaint, you will receive an automated response as acknowledgement. Please wait for 3-5 days to hear from an actual agent. If you don't, then send a reply through that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting to hear from them.

Please post back and let me know if I can be of further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out! Please take it easy and Stay Safe! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?