Soda Crush weekly contest

Options
annie9295
annie9295 Posts: 2 Newbie

How are the contestants you play against chosen? I’m at a higher level and they are more difficult to pass.i do not know any of these contestants but wonder how they can pass 50 to 100 levels during the week? My thought is they are at much lower levels, thus I’ll. Never have a chance in the competition.

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @annie9295 and welcome to our friendly King Community. If you play via FB, the people you see should be some of your FB friends that the game randomly chooses each week. I have been lucky several times because they had me competing against a few friends that obviously no longer play Soda - so I was able to win the 1st prize without a problem. But then they mixed it up and put me against some people who were still active players and it was harder.

You are correct, the players you are playing against are at different levels. If you don't play via FB, you are probably playing against a random selection of players. But they do mix it up so hopefully there will be times when the players you are playing again are not as active so you will get a chance to wind one of the top spots.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Currently most of us stay at home due to covid19 issue ... hence don’t be surprised ...

it is normal nowadays...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@annie9295 this is the candy crush saga forum, not the soda one. But answer to your question believe its totally random

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @annie9295 and welcome to our friendly King Community. If you play via FB, the people you see should be some of your FB friends that the game randomly chooses each week. I have been lucky several times because they had me competing against a few friends that obviously no longer play Soda - so I was able to win the 1st prize without a problem. But then they mixed it up and put me against some people who were still active players and it was harder.

You are correct, the players you are playing against are at different levels. If you don't play via FB, you are probably playing against a random selection of players. But they do mix it up so hopefully there will be times when the players you are playing again are not as active so you will get a chance to wind one of the top spots.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?