Level 657 not working properly (UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Options

Answers

• samanthamint
    samanthamint Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

All sorted thanks 😊 thanks for all your help

• Pattee_McGee
    Pattee_McGee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m losing all my boosters on candy soda level 657. Bottles still won’t generate. I have updated my iPhone 7, tuned it off and nothing is working. Tired of losing all my boosters. Please help

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Is ur boosters 0? If yes, try uninstall and install and see, but do take note that boosters will be reset ...

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Hihi, have u try the above? Work?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,015 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Pattee_McGee Hearty Welcome to our Sodalicious King Community 🤗

The issue was fixed last week itself for mobile devices! Did you install the latest updated version? If not, can you make sure about that?

To check if there are any updates available or not, you will have to go "App Store" and search for Candy Soda. If there are any pending App Updates, you will see a notification "Update" next to the game. Simply click on it and within few minutes, your game will all be fine.

Can you please check that out post back to let me know how it went? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• Pattee_McGee
    Pattee_McGee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have tried all of these things. Still not generating the bottles. The game has actually started giving me those movie strips to get a free booster. I haven’t seen that since playing on my sons first ipad and that stopped updating almost 2 yrs ago. I guess I’ll just delete and not play on my iphone. I just can’t see starting all over again. Thanks for all your help.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Pattee_McGee

I am just wondering... the device you were using was iPhone 7, right? May be it is not compatible with the updated version of the games anymore?

If I can find a list of "compatible devices" for Soda game, I will bring that to you.

And no! You do not have to start all over at all. You did save your game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, right? Sorry! Forgot to ask about that before!

So, if you have saved your game, no need to worry and you can come back even after 2 years, you can still play from where you left off. But, make sure to remember the log-in details though 🙂

• PummyRaj
    Options

But apart from that @Pattee_McGee

Let me find out why you are not able to play the game, even-though you have installed the latest version on your iPhone.

Can you do me a favor? Can you give me your game user ID number? So that, I can send that to the Soda Community Team and they can try to find out what's going on?

• kpudlak
    kpudlak Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can’t get the bears to rise because the acid stops at the beads. Only the first column let’s the bear out.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @kpudlak Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

There is an issue with this level which was rectified few weeks ago! But, it looks like it popped back up for some reason!

Can you please do me a favor and give me these details::

1) Device you are using;

2) If using PC, playing on Facebook or King.com or Windows 10;

3) If playing on Mobile device, is it Android OR Apple?

4) Which version of the game do you have on your mobile device.

Please post these details by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?