Where is My Booster?

Toni-3
Toni-3 Posts: 7 Level 2

I purchased the yummy mix for 16.99 in Candy Crush Soda today and never recieved the 100 gold bars. Can someone please correct this issue or refund my money? Thanks...

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @Toni-3 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased into your game!

If you have purchased them just now, please give few minutes, as it might have been delayed due to the issues at Server OR your Internet having weak connection at that specific moment of the purchase.

Close your game App -- Log out of the Game -- Reboot your device after turning it off for 2-3 minutes -- log back into the game and see if you receive your Gold Bars into the game.

If you still have not receive them, please click on this link ---> Issues with my Purchase (click on this link 👈️ with Green fonts) Please go to that link and select the device and option that fits you best.

If you need further details or assistance, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine and you receive your Gold Bars into your game!

Keep enjoying your games! Have a wonderful day ahead 🍬 🍾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?