I keep losing my POWERUPS, AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF, please help?

Options
Andrew22933
Andrew22933 Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I need to leave the game to send a text or whatever lately, my app restarts, and I LOSE MY POWERUPS. Now, I'm sure I'm not the biggest spender on this app, but I spend plenty. And it pisses me off when I lose them due to needing to do something else on my phone. It never used to be this way. About ready to call it quits........

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @Andrew22933 Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! And, I can completely understand your frustration 😶

I am not familiar with the issue you are having, because I do not play on my phone. I will tag my friend @Foley1362 who uses their phone to play. I am sure he would have an idea about what might be going on with your game!

And if any of those lost boosters were purchased with real money, you can contact the "Player Support Team" to reimburse those purchased items. But, you might have to show the receipts as proof, I think! You can send that complaint directly from your game itself -- from Settings (the gear wheel icon).

If you need to post back in the mean time, please type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for your patience. My friend will be here soon to help you out.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Andrew22933 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. I can say that it happens to me at times as well. Unfortunately I don’t know the reason as to why it happens. Could be a storage or cache/cookie issue perhaps.

Just to be safe if you have timed boosters going and you don’t want to lose out on them I would just recommend setting aside time to play before you can if your day allows it.

Sorry I couldn’t help more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?