Purchased boosters GONE!

Babs_
Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Support

purchased booster pack @ £54 last weekend & also a pack for passing level 4500, I log on today & they're all gone including the extra lollipops that I won on bubblegum hill, i'm furious. It's bad that I only got awarded half the amount of lollipops I won but to add insult to injury it seems we can only ever get awarded just 1 gold bar for doing an awful lot of work to win bubblegum hill. I also read other players also commenting they are being notified they are not connected to the internet & can't claim the awards or race position, yet when they check they are connected to the net. This is also happening with me too, this is clearly something that needs addressing form your side, please sort these issues out

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

Hello and welcome to this community

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Or please go to your device under Buy & Gold Bars and follow the steps, otherwise write directly from the device and send an email! Good luck

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

However, Since you purchased some boosters you can claim them back.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?