Customer support when?

Options
mattbondy
mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

When is customer support gonna get back to me and everyone else whom have send emails to support 4 weeks ago and recently....

What is going g on with our accounts

Are they ever gonna fix them?

Do we just keep emailing support and just get blank replies or help links that are not even or have anything to do with our issues and questions

I got some help from the leaders here but dont have access to fix or change our personal info on/in our accounts.

We are told to contact support and it even says in the help files that anything account related we cannot do and that we need to contact support...

What's going on here gang????? Enough is enough and I know I'm not the only.one who plays these games getting the run around by support...

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

This is sad ... last try ... u can private msg our community manager with ur account details for them to take a look...

• mattbondy
    Options

I and we already have I been in contact with a lola a raffie and a couple others who PM'd me and haven't heard from 2 of them in weeks... another one contacted me the other day but she relayed lies to me so I sent her a couple screen shots for proof...

Which community manager are you referring to that I should contact? Which one is for real?? Please let me know and I can keep trying....

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

In fact, due to some temporary issues, player support could not respond in a timely manner or manually. You need to re-reply to the automatic email "Need Help".

• mattbondy
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas

I have I got multiple emails... would you like.me to copy and paste to you as well? I keep replying and I keep getting the same blank .....reply above this line email.....

Let.me know cuz I will surely send you copies and pastes with dates and actual content I've gotten back!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • mattbondy
    Options

Lol ok.... I will and have been.... thanks man! Cheers!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @mattbondy

What do you mean we are not real? What do you mean by we are not answering you back? Both @Lola_Pop and I have been trying to help you for weeks and months. You never replied back.

You complaint about not having the same events as your wife, and as we already answered you this question… that is something we can't fix for you. Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time and I'm afraid, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

If you need other help apart from that, can you please let us know?

Thanks 🤗

• mattbondy
    Options

I have never said your not real... if you look back at our old PM's you sent me I've replied back to both of yous which I still have saved if you would like me to screenshot and send to yous!! You haven't answered nor have I heard from you from other questions beyond the Easter ones.

I'm suspecting you haven't seen them or got them!!

I haven't heard any answers from you since April 28th and I know you can't help or fix.... you or lola told.me to contact support email... I have.... it was broken.... we know what's wrong with my account . Where r your answers to is email support fixed? Can we email support yet.... what's going on?? Etc etc....

• mattbondy
    Options

April 28th n 29th was last I heard from Lola...... and still haven't heard back from you since may 18th 2020

• mattbondy
    Options

Well.... this is now the new response you get when emailing customer support.

Back in april/easter time it was blank with "reply above line"

As you can see 2 months later with multiple email attempts to have then fix a simple issue with my account which I been told by this forum's leaders...to contact support because they couldn't help me further... this is what you get.

After you will get an automated email again asking how they did lol....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?