Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• pinkeltje
    pinkeltje Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

No bgh. Zo no new level to play because no hamers etc...

• soccers
    soccers Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

Where is bubble gum hill?? October 26 a post said it would be back at 830 Monday am till Thursday 830 am,it is November 2nd / 2020 Monday still no bubble gum hill these developers sure know how to mess things up. Why would you fix something that's not broken. I know every one including myself are really upset over these changes. If BGH doesnt return soon I will be uninstalling soda crush, I've been a loyal player for at least eight years and new people come in and try to change things to make more money and I have spent plenty on the old bubble gum hill. Please players start making your voices heard bring back BGH seven days a week!!!! (Edit by CM: Offensive)

• ol120758
    ol120758 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

We should stop playing and it will push a Studio to bring back BBH. There is no interest to play if you donโ€™t get any valuable busters. Majority of King games give you at least one buster per day.

• soccers
    edited November 2020
    Options

I have stopped playing the only time I go to the game is to c if BGH will be there and as usual it isn't. I've played that arcade game and it's so boring. I'm at level 2800 but every thing is over challenging and BGH breaks the monotony and it's really fun. I agree with you every one let's boycott soda crush and all the king games until they start listening to the players that know what they like not all. Thank you for your opinion. ol120758

(Edit by CM: Offensive)

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

We all need to stop playing and then will see how fast bgh comes back. THIS IS RIDICULOUS IM DONE

• soccers
    edited November 2020
    Options

Thanks Jimmythekid I'm pretty sure that every one is pretty upset with all the changes. They always screw up a good thing and that's just stating the facts. People dont know how to leave well enough alone. Thanks for your support (Edit by CM: Offensive)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello again,

I understand that you're frustrated and upset, but please remember our House Rules. ๐Ÿ™

The team is looking for some players to give direct feedback about a feature- maybe some of you might be interested in this opportunity! Please check it out HERE. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• soccers
    Options

Remember house rules r you kidding me , you edited my opinion and that will not make a diff!! All players are upset and frustrated and did you forget about free speech or are you just like Facebook and google!

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

We are not interested in this. We want bubblegum hill back now! I'm with everyone else. I will not play your games til you bring it back. I'm sick of your lame excuses. You have lost a fan, that means no MONEY for you!!!!

• soccers
    Options

For sure cussimar that's what I'm talking about, I will never spend another dime or play again until BGH is back. They can edit my comments but that will not change the fact that every one is pissed off. Thanx for your post

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?