👋👋👋👋

• Wilma62
    Wilma62 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Its gone again. Please bring it back !

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

BGH is in a shop for maintenance work. This shop has reputation for being very slow. So be very patient. 🙄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see Lola Pop the Community Manager Answer to Players for similar your question that I hope you can understand to read it :

We've just been informed new tests are starting this week- that means the Bubblegum Hill will not be available for a large group of players for the next weeks, and the test group will possibly be reshuffled.

We don't know for now how long it will take, but we know the Studio team's goal is to make the Hill even sweeter (and stickier?) so I'm sure it will be worth it!

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Chakra
    Chakra Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

I am on the verge..if its not available tomorrow, I'm quitting

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

Some of the experts wrote earlier that testing groups are formed for several weeks.

We know that several weeks often easily turn into several months)))).

Therefore, I do not expect BGH either tomorrow or in the next "several" weeks. But of course I'll be glad if he appears earlier.

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

When are you going to bring bubblegum hill????????

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?