Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• SevimHΓΌlyaGΓΆrgΓΌn
    Options

Everything's fine. πŸ’“πŸ’“

I couldn't find the page on Toffee. That's why I'm writing here.Β 

Message boxes have been made for those who don't play, who lock up the game. πŸ‘

I'm starting to like the game again😘

Finally yaaa.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• SevimHΓΌlyaGΓΆrgΓΌn
    Options

Thank you for Bubblegum hill.

But what are those chocolates, friend???

Let's offer them to you. Enjoy your meal.Β 

Make it easier to get an episode, please...Β 

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Gumyupawpaw / Tang @SevimHΓΌlyaGΓΆrgΓΌn, @Marriam1 @cussimar @Ditte, @Yosca,

Ok, I have given a couple links on (MTF) Mr. Toffee's FairΒ below. Had a detailed post on (MTF), I did for a player in support sometime back. But, I didn't bookmark it, of course if you do that, then finding it, becomes a impossible task on a Community, as large as this one is.

So, I will briefly give a few points, on how to get the most out of (MTF), & getting around the players who like to sit on Quests / Tiles, & become "Blockers" in the very game they are playing. @Yosca may remember this post, I remember she said, she needed her beauty sleep, there is an answer to that also. Which I will give later.

You change the time you play it. Simple as that. So before 12 midnight, say like 11:30pm we do 2 quests, clock strikes 12 midnight, this means it is a new gaming day. King resets their gaming clocks at 12 midnight, so we get 2 more quests to do. Once we have done 4 tiles, we get our "Reward", then the board resets again, so we can do 2 more quests. So we went from 2 to a 6 quests advantage by playing at a different time. Depending on who you get in the game with you, you can do a very nice run on "Boosters" in a short period of time.

• Summary

• Change the time you play it to before 12 Midnight, say 11:30pm or so!
    • People sleep at this time, so good chance you might have the entire board for yourself!
    • A "Triple Increase" in quests. From 2 to 6, perhaps more!
    • Also, other players who are playing at this time, know the game, so you are "Eliminating" those who sit on tiles, & increasing your chances of a "Long Run" on "Boosters"! Remember, every time you do 4 tiles in a row, you get the "Reward" & the board resets!
    • Use the "Sprinkleshell Levels" to do your quests, not just (MTF), all of them. Unless, you need a specific level for something. Sprinkleshell is the key to "Soda"!
    • For the girls, or the girls who are fairies, like @Yosca, who want their beauty sleep. Use your alarm clock, get up, do the quests, play as long as you like, then return to beauty sleep. You might not want to go back to sleep, if you hit a good team of players, getting you a lot of "Boosters".

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

*Also got *New Message Box (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair on 12/17/2020!

Btw, getting a message method is fine, but only if the player moves off the tile you want to do. Along with, they have to be at the game, in order to see or answer your message. Let's think this thru, you have a player sitting on a tile, you want it to do, but you are blocked. What makes you think sending a chat message is going to move them. If they were at the game, then why wouldn't they do the quest, since they are there? The odds are, they are sitting there, because they are not at the game. Make sense.

That took longer than I thought.

Trust this helps you all out.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

12/19/2020

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

Thanks for the tips, will try it tomorrow morning, My time zone for MTF is 8 am, I will have to leave the board alone till 7:30 the day after tomorrow right.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Gumyupawpaw,

It depends, the best way is just click a tile in (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair it will tell you exactly how much time is remaining until you can play. Then adjust from there.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

12/19/2020

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

I tried the second run of BGH I got. I don't remember when it reappeared, probably on 19/12/20.

I won the throne, then I got notified that I lost it but when I entered the event, levels could not be played because they appeared to be already done.

Well, duh. But the feature description does not deny me my rights of becoming queen again with lots of energy left so I figure this might be a bug.

I'd add this happened on the first run of BGH too but I could climb/play at least 3 times without being interrupted like this. Also just restarting the device helped. But not in this case.

So I cleared the app (android) cache and after that, BGH levels were available again.

But then I lost the throne again and again I could not play immediately. sighs

I'm glad clearing cache fixes it but I can see the method is pretty traumatizing for the game. All the features, current navigation map and winter themes disappear (obviously) and it takes quite some time to reload everything again.

• ellen69
    ellen69 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Again no BGH in the weekend and holiday season.

testing again ?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

No BGH either. Weekdays or weekends. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™„

• Origins7_Dale
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca @Gumyupawpaw @ellen69 @ipete @Marriam1 @ElenaVorona @Crazyforfun,

Here are my notes on (BGH) Bubblegum hill.

*Back on Wed. 12/23/2020! *Regular (BGH) "Bubblegum hill" with 1d 23h on App!

*But, (BGH) Internal Game Clock says - End in: -41m -23s!Β 

*After 1st level done, (BGH) Internal Game Clock says - End in: -43m -42s!

*After 2nd level done, (BGH) Internal Game Clock says - End in: -45m -47s!

*After 3rd level done, (BGH) Internal Game Clock says - End in: -47m -23s!

*After 4th level done, (BGH) Internal Game Clock says - End in: -49m -38s!

*After 5th level done, (BGH) Internal Game Clock says - End in: -54m -39s!

The "Time" keeps going up. What exactly is going to end on a clock that keeps increasing the "Time" on it?

So in the dark about this clock.Β 

Now after rechecking it, it says - End in: -2m 59s! A complete reversal. So let's see what ends. Now clock going up in time again, says - End in: -3m 6s! So a clock that goes up, then reverses itself, & keeps adding "Time".Β 

*Finally, much later, after rechecking, the "Internal Clock" & "App Clock" match up!

*Have 1d 13h on both! *Took Clock 10 Hours to set correctly!

*Started with 100 Energy!

*Energy Clock has 53m 13s! I am at 90/100 on Energy!Β 

*Energy Clock has 43m 0s! I am at 90/100 on Energy! *After 4th level done. So think it now takes 1 Hour to Recharge For 10 Energy!

• Bubblegum hill - Internal Screenshot On Clocks On Level 4 - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

*10 Energy to play!

*Was 2 Hours for recharging 10 energy. Might be now 1 Hour for recharging 10 energy?

*Back on Fri. 12/25/2020! *Regular (BGH) "Bubblegum hill" with 2d 23h!

*Switched to *Chocolate (BGH) "Bubblegum hill" with 2d 20h!

*Delays on getting "Gold Bars", (BGH) is faded out, when you try to play, after notification you have been dethroned! So you can't play, until it clears up, which it never does, or you close / reopen game. This is a pain on closing, because if you are on lower levels, like I am on our Winter Soda Games Team Contest, then have to re-scroll back again, from Level 6115, to Level 451, over 5660 Levels to get back to where you were! On 12/26/2020, along with other days I had (BGH)!

Also, the (BGH) board is still checked off, from the previous win. So cannot play until it is unchecked. The same issues, we had before, going back many months ago. Closing / reopening game may solve it. But, if on lower levels, then confronted with re-scrolling back again.Β 

*Gone on 12/28/2020!

Has not returned yet.

Well, this is all for now. Let's see what the next release brings us.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. *Signed into "Facebook" also!

1/2/2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?