Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• Mike_Branch
    Mike_Branch Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

At least you had BGH for a moment....despite BGH screwing you out of everything.

BGH team has given up on the community. Took a great game a year or more back and now.......rare to see it, and when it makes an appearance the number of lives it gives is minimal.

• Mike_Branch
    Mike_Branch Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Let's see, over a year now with a poorly.......wait, easier to re-type my old complaints:

BGH team, blah blah......blah blah blah blah......will the game come back ?

BGH team, yadda yadda......yadda yadda yadda, yad yadda yad......no trust in the team ever getting the game back to us on a weekly basis.

BGH team, rinse and repeat........I give up and assume we will never see the game again.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Mike_Branch Yes I would love to see BGH in my game too. I totally understand you how you miss it, so do I ๐Ÿ™‚. The only thing you and I can do is make sure game and device are updated and have at least 2 GB free memory. Sorry we canโ€™t tell you when BGH comes back I also hope we will see BGH back soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Since BGH is absent, I don't play Soda on main board at all!

I liked the game, but now levels became extremely difficult! BGH was a very good chance to have a nice time playing some levels of "logical" difficulty!

Reached level 2431 in main board but it is hard to continue!

Thankfully there is the " Bake a cake" event!

Great add!

For me it is BGH #2 !!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Bring bubblegum hill back. Why do you have to mess with something everyone loves?

• Chakra
    Chakra Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

All other events currently in progress would end tomorrow....hopefully BGH would make a sweet appearance after that ๐Ÿคž...soda moderators, game experts, community managers....please use your good offices and see that we are not deprived of BGH yet again.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

One more day left until bear brawl feature is over. Hopefully BGH can returns soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Chakra
    Chakra Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Bear brawl over...BGH pleaseeeee ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

On page 1 the update:

The Studio is still monitoring the feature.

Most of you will be able to have the feature from theย 12th of April until the 3rd of May non stop

After May, it is unsure how the feature will be resumed, but one way or the other, it will be resumed.

I hope you all will see the troll

• 2grandbabies
    2grandbabies Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Yosca. I hope we see BGH we are lost without it. Please please please๐Ÿ’• Thank You

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?