Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Damn it, King! Look like something else is coming other than BGH again🙄 Just bring back BGH please🙏🙏🙏

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,725 Soda Moderator
    Options

Well @ipete on page 1 you see : Most of you will be able to have the feature from the 12th of April until the 3rd of May non stop

I had the same pop-up in my game. Maybe we will see another BGH? 🤔 If I may say what I like or don’t like: no energy troll, no chocolate troll, better rewards...🤷‍♀️. Let’s wait and let’s find out April 12th.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

OMG @Yosca 😲 Lola Pop actually updated page 1 😲😜😝 What's the world is coming to?🤣🤣🤣

Thank you Yosca for the info 😀 👍️

• Yosca
    Options

Hehe @ipete I mentioned the edit on page 173, but apparently nobody is reading the comments 🤦‍♀️

• BlueberryCupcake
    BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
    Options

Hey everyone!

Don't mind the thumbnail lol

• Yosca
    Options

Well BGH appeared in my game. It’s quite different now, I had 3 levels and not very hard levels. Let’s see what my reward will be when I am dethroned. If you want to play it costs you 100 energy, and you can claim the energy in the Noble and Royal path. You also win boosters, so this is a new way to get boosters 😊. When you start BGH you see this:

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,619 Level 4
    Options

Luck you, I got bubble gum too, but it requires 100 energy to play, I start with only 50 energy, I need 100 to play, I have to spend 25 gold bars to buy another 50 energy. I can’t play noble path either because I have no new levels to play. I have to wait till Friday to get new levels to play. I am stuck.

• Yosca
    Options

Hi @Gumyupawpaw Yes I also have to use 100 energy as I said in my comment. I started with 50 and I am now replaying 1 star levels; that way I can collect the stars for the Noble/Royal path and claim energy. I spent 25 gold, because I was too excited and I wanted to see the new BGH. Too bad I have won 1 gold bar 😔. So I think this change is not that what I hoped for 😕. I like the boosters you win, I dislike 100 energy - only 1 hammer reward - again 1 gold bar as bonus. I hope the Studio will reconsider this.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @Gumyupawpaw, @BlueberryCupcake @ipete @Yosca @Nix66 @LadyRaffie,

Hi *Soda Squad Team - LOL Lollipops "Admin" @candycrushinit "Players are" @Sofia1992 @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty @Crazyforfun @earmanja794 & Now "The Crushing Legend" @Werner_Cichy & @Sharon_Loose, @giotaki, @Glenn1972, @Gumyupawpaw / Tang & myself,

This 3 Level Release of *BGH does require 100 Energy to play. You do start with 50 Energy, & again correct you need 100 Energy to play this 3 Level release of *BGH.

*3 ways to get Energy!

• Buy *It / Energy for *25 Gold Bars For 100 Energy!
    • Win *It / Energy from playing, *The Noble & Royal Path! *Has *Energy Rewards Available in both *Paths!
    • Or wait for it. Might be waiting awhile.

You do not need *New Levels to play *The Noble & Royal Path. It is easier to play it, if you have *New Levels, because replaying old levels, can only get you 1 or 2 *Stars.

On this *Release of The Noble & Royal Path. On 4/12/2021! *6d 22h!

• 1st Tier is Free! *10 Tiers - 3 Tiers have *12 Stars per Tier! *6 Tiers have *3 Stars per Tier! Last Tier *6 Stars!

Doing the *Free Side counts toward opening up *Premium / The Royal Path!

• *The Royal Path - To unlock "Premium" cost $3.99 + tax, USA Currency. 

Not a bad deal, for all the *Boosters you get. Suggest you use the *Timed Boosters, on the *New Levels release day, which is on *Fri. for *Soda, if you are at, the end of the *Soda Map!

Suggest you do *Free Side 1st, then unlock *Premium / The Royal Path, then *Claim / Collect it all. Just be sure to get it all, before *Timer Expires. In my case *The Noble & Royal Path ends in 6d 22h!

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/12/2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?