Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

No insults please. Please treat everyone with respect despite annoyance. It might not end well for you. I just want to politely point this out to you.

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 84 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Spinnifix

Maybe they should treat the players with respect. All we get is the runaround from them. No real answers or updates no matter how many times we have asked. Maybe they could be honest and tell us a true estimate when Bubblegum Hill will be back. There is no way they don’t have an answer. They could also give us some gold bars or boosters in the meantime but I have asked about this several times and they don’t even answer. Just how is that being respectful?

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

When the players start getting some respect it will get returned. I could care less how it ends I haven't spent a dime since all your lies started 4 months ago.

• Spinnifix
    Options

I don't think it's fair to have to ask for gold bars or boosters since it is still being repaired. Please keep in mind that all games are free and therefore you have no additional right to compensation. You are welcome to take part in the competitions. There you may be selected and it is a good change to wait. Please at least accept this !!! It is your decision.

• ellen69
    ellen69 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

I stopped playing after 5000 levels, done with it. Maybe when BHG returns I will start again.

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 84 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Spinnifix

(Edit by CM: Rude) I think when I asked they should answer me and not blow me off.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Bubblegum Hill crew,

First of all, I think I have to remind you of our House Rules. Please read them HERE. The most important one is to respect each other.

I understand your frustration, I really do. I also understand that the Studio team are doing their best to get Bubblegum Troll back. Some issues take more time than others, that's the truth. I cannot give you an approximate date as they have to test every change they make first to avoid the situation of having to disconnect the feature again. I wish I could, and they wish they could, too.

Having said that, I will update you tomorrow as soon as I know if the Bubblegum Hill will be ready for this weekend. I hope I can give you the news we're all waiting for! 🤗

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

WHAT A SHOCKER 16 WEEKS AND THE TEAM IS STILL WORKING ON IT BRAVO

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

I have BGH

it came for three hours

will end infact in 10 mins

don’t know what’s happening after 10 mins

thank you

• Spinnifix
    Options

Thank you @Lola_Pop for your dear answer and dear Player that sounds good, doesn't it?

I'm glad you were there.@Lola_Pop

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?