Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Tris

This is clear since there is no insight. What a shame!!!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Bubblegum Hill is unfortunately not available for Everyone due to problems on it. Mostly, it is not made available due to problems reported by Players recently. However, you might get something new very soon as it's teased by Community Managers.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@sonny411j I notice that too. Every new updated versions of every features are less helpful than the last. So SAD. And they wonder why we complain???

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@AbhinavSargar CM had been teasing us for 4 months now.🤣🤣🤣

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Spinnifix

What is truly shameful is the game is still not fixed, we get no true updates, (just the same “the studio is working on it” for months. The players (customers) who make the company a boatload of money is being treated so disrespectfully. They have offered NOTHING to the players.

• Spinnifix
    edited June 2020
    Options

That's right and I agree with you. That's why I made the suggestion and that's why I am running a survey. You can see them in the player corner and in my profile. Please take part in it. thank you

@deb0407

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

By Teasing, I meant Information of Some New Feature is going to be available.

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Spinnifix

You basically told us it’s just a game and to stop complaining. It does no good to do a survey. They completely disregard our comments. All we here is they are working on it and be patient. We have been waiting about 4 months. This is beyond ridiculous and with any company the “studio” would have been replaced by now for not being able to get it fixed.

• Spinnifix
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I just want to say something. Of course, the company is spoken of. Alright, only I had paid a very bad one for years. It was my internet provider. I had a lot of failures that were not reimbursed to me. I have had another one for 2 years and I am very satisfied. It's been a few months here with the pandemic. For which nobody can do anything. All employees are at home and a small number will work. Only they will not have the full means to do it. Because they can't go to the studio where everything is there. You have to take that into account. Some of the players already have it and it is being tested. As soon as there are no more complaints, more players get it. Please don't just see one side. This includes a second page. It is always 2 sides of the coin.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    My surveys are taken very seriously. There was plenty of coordination and commentary. If you don't want to do it, it's fine. Only some of my suggestions and ideas have already been implemented. I just think it's a shame that you don't even look at it and discuss it. Instead, they discuss and complain here. I'm so sorry. Everything that could be answered was answered here.
    The CM @Lola_Pop really does its best and has contact with the studio. She can't do more.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?