Bribery

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3

I've been stuck on level 2142 for the Last 10 Days, Obviously getting very Frustrated, I haven't got a Clue how to Complete it, Flying Fish Completely Usless.!! Something made me Smile.!! After 10hrs of Game Play and Giving Up, I noticed a Message from King "29000 Players had Purchased extra Moves to Complete the Level" So if you dont buy Extra Power Ups King wont let you Win and Carry on..!!! 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You don't have to buy anything here if you don't want to. This means that it takes longer to pass a level. You can enter your game and level on the internet. You get a lot of videos and help. I hope this helps you further. You can earn gold bars from the competition here. Then you could use them to keep playing.

I hope this helps. Good luck

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You don't have to buy anything here if you don't want to. This means that it takes longer to pass a level. You can enter your game and level on the internet. You get a lot of videos and help. I hope this helps you further. You can earn gold bars from the competition here. Then you could use them to keep playing.

I hope this helps. Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?