Issue

Options
mariavron
mariavron Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep getting this message and before this it's attempting to give me a gift and it will say lost connection so I never end up getting the gift what should I do? Please and thank you

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @mariavron and welcome to our Sodalicious King Community. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Is the gift associated with an event like the Soda Team or Mr. Toffee's Fair? As far as internet goes - these games can be sensitive and they like a strong and steady internet signal so if you have a temporary drop in signal strength or an actual interruption in your signal, it can cause a temporary glitch.

Please make sure you have the latest version of the app, that you have cleared your cache and then shut your device off for at least 10-15 seconds and then turn it back on and reopen the game and hopefully that will clear up the problem. If you still have problems - please post again below.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @mariavron !

I'm sorry you're having this issue, too. Usually, if you win a reward while playing offline, this reward is added to your Booster balance automatically after going online again- no pop up will tell you about it. If you then want to claim it, you get this pop up.

Let's see if this is the case! Please have a look at your Booster balance when you win your next reward and are offline. Does it get added when you have connection again?

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Game update Log out of the game and then log in Delete internal storage memory Make sure you are connected to a strong internet network

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?