Can't enter level 1951

GeorginaH
GeorginaH Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello,

When I load Soda Saga, it takes me to the board, but doesn't let me enter the level, or respond to anything at all. The board animates, and I can collect rewards before I get there, but it doesn't let me do anything once I get to the level select screen. I've tried re-installing the game, which has made no difference. I'm also getting the same problem on both my Ipad and Iphone, so I'm sure it's nothing on the devices themselves!

Is there anything I can do so I'm able to carry on playing?

Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @GeorginaH Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game with this specific level!

Are you playing on a laptop? If so, did you play on a browser through Facebook OR on Windows 10? I will try on that specific platform and inform you if it is the same for me also.

I will check my iPad also and get back to you.

Please post back these details by simply typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• GeorginaH

Hello,

Thank you for your response!

I'm just playing on my Ipad and Iphone. I have the game linked to my facebook account to save progress, but I've never played it on a Windows machine.

Many thanks.

• PummyRaj

Thank you very much for replying back dear @GeorginaH 🤗

I will get back to you in a bit, once I try my iPad as well PC too (just to double check for myself) 😄

• PummyRaj

Hello @GeorginaH A Wonderful Wednesday 🤗

Are you still having the issue with the level?

I have checked my game on iPad, Windows 10 and also one of the Browsers through Facebook. All are working fine. So, there might not be any issue with the game but your device could be having some issues!!

If you are still not able to get into the level, please check this link that can help with the problem ---> Trouble Shooting Steps for Apple Devices

Please let me know how it went and if you need further assistance.

Talk to you soon! Have a Sodalicious day 🍬 🍾

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I played on iPad. No problem either.

• GeorginaH
    edited June 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your responses. It's very strange. As mentioned I get the issue on both my Iphone and Ipad (logged in via facebook, so progress is synced). I've already tried removing and re-installing the app completely on both devices, so I'm sure this isn't a device issue, The game loads fine, I can click on any gifts to open at the start, but as soon as it goes to the level select screen, I can't choose anything. I can't select the next level (1951), or do anything at all. I can see the game hasn't frozen though, as the little animations are going on. I'd assume it was the device or app, but it's the same on different devices, even with a clean install and profile re-added. I wonder if my save/profile could be corrupted on the server or something, which would be a shame after all my progress!

Many thanks

09126006510 Posts: 2 Newbie

باسلام.احترامااز مراحل ۱۰۰۰به بالاخیلی سخت شده.خواهشمنداست تعدادmoveرادوبرابرکنید

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020

Hello dear @GeorginaH Good Morning 🤗

I am sorry! I have completely forgot the part, where you have already mentioned in your previous comment that, “it is the same on both devices”..... so so sorry!

Can you please do me a favor? Can you please check the App version you have and write it for me? And also your game user ID number please (it is completely safe to write our ID here in the forum).

** TO find your ID, click on the “Settings” (Blue Cog-wheel) — click on King icon — your Profile screen will appear — now double click on the King Emblem you see at the top of the page.

I will have to escalate this issue to the Soda Community Manager to check into your game. For that, I need both those details.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @GeorginaH 🤗

Just following up with you...

Is the problem fixed now? Are you able to play the level # 1951 and moved ahead in the levels?

If you are still having the issue, can you please post your game user ID number, so that I can escalate this issue to our Soda Team Manager?

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Check app update> game logout> restart device> open game and log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?