Gumball

Options
cecidel
cecidel Posts: 4 Newbie

Here's an idea. Have the gumball prizes actually work. I have had a ton of half hours of unlimited lives that never went through.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cecidel Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to say that the issue you have posted is more suitable in the "Support Area" rather than in "Ideas" category!

If it is posted in the Support area, we will be able to help you with what to do on those missing rewards, and if there is any glitch with your game, etc.,

Since you have posted in the "Ideas" it will not be possible. Hence, I will send a request to our Soda Team to move this post to "Soda Support" area, so that you can receive assistance from us.

As for now, I will close this thread as it is "not an Idea"

Thank you for understanding! Have a great rest of the weekend!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @cecidel !

I've just found your post in the Ideas section and moved it to the Support Area, as our Superstar @PummyRaj suggested. 😊

Can you please tell us if you receive any error message when you open the Gumball? Do you play with a stable Internet connection? Could you please send us a screenshot the next time this happens? Here is how you take a screenshot and here Β is how you post it in the Community.

Thanks a lot!❀️

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Check your internet connection, log out and login again for the game, delete the temporary storage memory

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?