Same Old Same Old

loadofpop58
loadofpop58 Posts: 17 Level 2

I wonder if Ill get the standard unhelpful answers as on previous posts: Straight out of a fortune cookie.

I log in via FB, sometimes it picks up where I left off, but it´s just as likely to take me back to the start of the whole game.

I go through the level portal and Bippity Boppity Boo I arrive at my required destination, which is not fully loaded.

Option 1. reload page and cross fingers hoping for a happy ending.

Option 2. Arrive back at the start.

If I am actually lucky enough that I can play the level where I left off, and perchance complete it, then click next; Voila !! I need to reload the page (again), and as I pointed out on this occasion (not for the first time I might add)I am immediately transported back to the start.

Now here´s another thing: I get notifications to send lives, I send lives. I cannot however receive lives, meaning my attempts to compete fairly in episode races etc is a pointless excercise.

Now here is the rub: When I choose to quit after not completing the level, the game informs me of how many people have used extra moves, and also checks to see if I really want to quit, yet when I inadvertantly clicked to spend money, the action was completed immediately without question.

Funny old world eh ??

I egerly await the standard meaningless and not very helpful responses.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?