New levels needed

Options
Cindy_Allen
Cindy_Allen Posts: 1 Newbie

I purchased Royal Path with 50 gold bars. I hicompleted level 5049 and there are no new games. Will you add some new games or refund my 50 bars because I can't go any further

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

New levels are released every Friday. Please have some patience.

Good luck

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

** About loosing your available Gold Bars -> I am wondering may be you might have accidentally clicked the option "buying unlimited lives" with your gold bars! I have not noticed it properly, but I think it would cost 50+ bars!

** And with regards to "the new Gold Bars not being added to your current available ones, you will have to contact the" King Player Support Team "and send them a complaint.

If you are using a mobile device, you can send the complaint directly from your game itself ---> Click on the Blue cog wheel - then click on the? - Select 'Events & Challenges "under" Popular Topics "- Then scroll down all the way till where you see" Contact Us "- Fill out the form that opens up and explain the issue and" Submit "

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?