Lost bars and no new bars

Options
CamrenHbg
CamrenHbg Posts: 1 Newbie

I had 57 bars a few days ago and woke up the next day to 8. I’ve continued playing for almost a week and noticed new bars earned have not been added to the tally.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,154 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @CamrenHbg Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

** About loosing your available Gold Bars --> I am wondering may be you might have accidentally clicked the option "buying unlimited lives" with your Gold Bars! I have not noticed it properly, but I think it would cost 50+ bars!

** And with regards to "the new Gold Bars not being added to your current available ones, you will have to contact the "King Player Support Team" and send them a complaint.

If you are using a mobile device, you can send the complaint directly from your game itself ---> Click on the Blue cog wheel -- then click on the ? -- Select 'Events & Challenges" under "Popular Topics" -- Then scroll down all the way till where you see "Contact Us" -- Fill out the form that opens up and explain the issue and "Submit" the form.

If you have any questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine! Have a Sodalecious Day 🍬 🍬

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@CamrenHbg Heya! Welcome to the king community! Follow the tips from the above answers and you should hopefully get your gold bars back.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

** About loosing your available Gold Bars --> I am wondering may be you might have accidentally clicked the option "buying unlimited lives" with your Gold Bars! I have not noticed it properly, but I think it would cost 50+ bars!

** And with regards to "the new Gold Bars not being added to your current available ones, you will have to contact the "King Player Support Team" and send them a complaint.

If you are using a mobile device, you can send the complaint directly from your game itself ---> Click on the Blue cog wheel -- then click on the ? -- Select 'Events & Challenges" under "Popular Topics" -- Then scroll down all the way till where you see "Contact Us" -- Fill out the form that opens up and explain the issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?