Comments

• rosemariepahayo1
    rosemariepahayo1 Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options

#CandyCrushSodaSummer🏝️

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

Well, what happens in a day from now? I haven't been able to catch a key in almost 2 months (being stuck on normal levels) and haven't been able to finish 1 game in 1 go..... so I suppose I wont get the next week's challenge?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

This is the best event i've ever seen... 💗

Hey @LadyRaffie,

I've not get my experience on the previous weeks of this event but i just love it... 💗

First off, the tasks are very easy bur most of them is little bit challenging... the coolest thing about this thing was the rewards....

This pretty insane that i got 20 gold bars today from this event!

At the moment, i will put this Soda Summer Vacation 10/10... 💓

Until then, tomorrow the new tasks will begin and i'm ready...

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

• Part 1

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @candycrushinit @Sofia @Sweetice @Quervo @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty @Crazyforfun @rock2233 @earmanja794 @LizzyLemondrop @BeckyBubblegum @teresawallace44 @Werner_Cichy & The "Soda Summer Vacation!" Group,

Ok, finished up the 4th week. Here are the weeks & page#'s for the reviews.

• Soda Summer Vacation! / Lemonade Lake *1st Week On 7/1/2020! *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App! *Page 2
    • Soda Summer Vacation! / Bubblegum Bridge *2nd Week On 7/8/2020! *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App! *Page 3
    • Soda Summer Vacation! / Chocolate Mountain *3rd Week On 7/15/2020! *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App! *Pages 4 & 5
    • Soda Summer Vacation! / Summer Festival *4th Week On 7/22/2020! *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App! *Page 6

These screenshots will show you the 4 rewards, for the 4th week. They are accumulative, I am only listing the points on these rewards. But will mention more on the quests & rewards later.

Summer Festival - 4th Week (7/22/2020) - 1st Reward (100 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Summer Festival - 4th Week (7/22/2020) - 2nd Reward (230 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Summer Festival - 4th Week (7/22/2020) - 3rd Reward (270 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Summer Festival - 4th Week (7/22/2020) - 4th Reward (504 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Summer Festival - Completed Quests For The 4th Week - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Since the timer says, 6d 16h, I guess we are getting more, or another 4 weeks of this. Let's hope it is improved by then.

Here is what I was given for quests, on the 4th week:

• Make "Candy Bombs & "Coloring Candies".
    • Earn "Stars".
    • Play or rather buy "Gumball Goodies".
    • Get "Gold Pins". <--------------------Requires "New Levels" To Do This Quest!

Gumball Goodies - Requires 39 Gold Bars To Play - For 3 Gumball Capsules On Either Diamond, Gold Or Pink, Premium Goodies!

To earn the "Gold Pin", You must complete the latest level in one attempt.

Golden Pin | Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Pin

So once again, I am limited on what I can play. Because of being at the end of the game, was not factored in. Only the top 2 quests would or should be considered. Should be clear, that spending 39 Gold Bars to get points is out of the question. You would have to keep buying it, to get the next level of points. "Gold Pins" are out, because today is Wed., "New Levels" are on Fri's.

A word on getting "Stars". Like others who have reached the end, replaying past levels, is something you can do, mostly for "Soda Squad Teams". However, like others, you will notice that most of these past levels are, "Hard", "Super Hard", "Ultra Hard", that have 1 or 2 Stars on them. So to get more "Stars", you need Pre-Boosters (The Ones You Check Off Before Entering The Level), as a general rule. You can try without them, but plan to be old & gray, in doing it that way.

*Also, see Page 2 for:

• *The Sprinkleshell Levels!
    • *The Sprinkleshell Advantage! 

Need to go to "Part 2" below. Out of text again.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/22/2020

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale so coloring candies is the proper english name. Disappointed .Paint bombs sounds much better.

I haven't started to play this week of soda vacation yet but my quests are:

• coloring candies
    • stars
    • win episode race (NO BIGGIE lol)
    • keep the bottles booster bot alive for 3 times (I guess)

I can always try and do like last week when I didn't feel like starting new levels right away and I kept on replaying easy old levels to collect dozens of coloring candies which gave lots and lots of points 😆

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

• Part 2

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @candycrushinit @Sofia @Sweetice @Quervo @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty  @Crazyforfun @rock2233 @earmanja794 @LizzyLemondrop @BeckyBubblegum @teresawallace44 @Werner_Cichy   & The "Soda Summer Vacation!" Group,

With the above in mind, let's now look at the rewards, for this 4th week:

• 1h 50 mins on Lives. Again, same answer as before. Not needed, have "Facebook", for "Free Lives".
    • 20 mins on "Candy Bomb". Helpful, but only in playing this mini / side game. Not of much use for the main game or higher levels. In fact, even if I had any new levels, scrolling from Level 451 back to Level 5231, would cut into this limited timed booster. One reason I don't like them. 
    • 1 Hand Switch. Again, helpful.
    • 35 Gold Bars. Again, helpful, but not enough. Here is a comparison. It costs 19 Gold Bars for 3 Lollipop Hammers, for 6 of them, you need 38 Gold Bars. That's a minimum. You can get better deals, if you buy more. 

This of course is not even considering what boosters you used to make or rather get into position those "Candy Bombs" & "Coloring Candies". Then don't forget to add the "Pre-Boosters" you used on getting "Stars".

So should be clear, this mini / side game, is just not worth it. Your investment in it, far exceeds what you hope to get from it. It needs to be reevaluated by King, especially from the reward side.

So again, before answering those questions by @LadyRaffie, let me say first, I am always in favor on having any mini / side game that gives players more opportunities to win boosters.

My evaluation on this hasn't changed. In fact, I may have understated the case. 

👉What did you think about it? *Again, its ok. Even challenging, but not enough rewards for the time / work done.

👉How would you describe Soda Summer Vacation in a couple of words or a sentence? *A difficult mini / side game, that doesn't pay off like it should.  

👉What quests did you do? *Could only do 2 of the 4 quests. Making "Candy Bombs with Coloring Candy" & getting "Stars". 

👉Did you find the event or the quests challenging? Is there any quest in particular or something specific that made you find it so challenging? *Yes, it is very challenging. Keeping Candy Bombs & Coloring Candies from blowing up, until they are ready. 

👉Anything else you would like to share with us about it? *As with all these mini / side games, it has potential. But, the "Reward" side of it, needs to be brought way up. 

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/22/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,308 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale I don’t think we get another 4 weeks...For the past few weeks I've been getting the new quests on Wednesdays. I finished last week the 4th and now Summer Vacation is gone .

What I liked about Summer Vacation is that I could win gold, for me, together with BGH (IF I have it) the only opportunity to win gold. The rewards aren’t that big but I think by playing the levels you can easily do the quests, so I think the rewards are okay.

• King105
    King105 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This feature was such a great idea! It help me out a lot and gifted lots of gold, and in game powerups. Hopefully, something like this could come again. 😊

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,805 Level 3
    Options

A good idea. Thank.

All 4 weeks have passed.

Real bonuses are very pleasant to earn.

Continue to create such opportunities for the player. I'm waiting.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,865 Sweet Legend
    Options

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

Hello! 🙂

This event is great. Have already passed the 2nd time and got over 4 hours of life and 20 gold bars. Please keep this🤗.

Thank you.❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?