Why am I not receiving lives

Options
nj00000
nj00000 Posts: 3 Newbie

I got notifications of people sending me lives, but most of the times I don't receive them. Occasionally I do receive 1 or 2 while I see notifications showing at least 5 or 6 people have sent me lives. I used to be able to receive a lot more lives from people. How can I get all the lives people have sent me? Thank you!

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @nj00000 ,

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king Community. Please note that.

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. 

The mailbox can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook. On mobile technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device you are playing on can cause that the Lives are being reset.

Reinstalling the app on mobile devices or resetting the app on a Windows 10 PC will also reset the mailbox and all Lives will be lost. 

Bear in mind also that if you have a huge amount of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can clear the mailbox to free some memory to improve the game's functionality. Therefore we recommend to not collect hundreds of Lives or saving them for a longer time. 

Thanks hopefully it is helpful.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@nj00000 Hi and welcome, Please see post below will explain to you how any why you may not be receiving lives

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @nj00000 ,

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king Community. Please note that.

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. 

The mailbox can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook. On mobile technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device you are playing on can cause that the Lives are being reset.

Reinstalling the app on mobile devices or resetting the app on a Windows 10 PC will also reset the mailbox and all Lives will be lost. 

Bear in mind also that if you have a huge amount of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can clear the mailbox to free some memory to improve the game's functionality. Therefore we recommend to not collect hundreds of Lives or saving them for a longer time. 

Thanks hopefully it is helpful.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

If you have problems with the game or some errors, try to log out and then log in or delete the internal storage memory and the temporary data memory of the game. Try to link your game to Facebook and make sure you connect to a network with strong coverage to ensure that the Internet does not fluctuate

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?