kjturney
kjturney Posts: 1 Newbie

All my prizes are gone since last night

Answers

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello @kjturney

Welcome to the King community The first thing you should do is check that your game is up to date. Log in again and see if the prizes are back

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

@kjturney

If not, you should restart your device and log back in. Where are you playing from? I'm sorry to inform you that the boosters are stored on the devices, not in the game, and if your device has had any problems it may be the reason why they have disappeared. If any reinforcements were purchased you can retrieve them by contacting customer support for your own set. Luck. Come back whenever you need more help

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kjturney Hi and welcome, Sorry to here this has happened to you. First thing to check is to make sure your game is up to date, log out and restart your device . then log back in . See if this solves your problem if not please let us know and can you let us know what you mean when you say prizes you have lost

Thanks

• VanWP
    VanWP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi!

I am with the same problem since last update. I lost 90% of my boosters (print at this point, with less then i had before the update) and my conection always been with my Facebook account. I am really desappointed to continued the game. I hope in the future that the QA team test better new updates to avoid this kind of problems.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @VanWP .

Welcome back. Thanks for your feedback. Hopefully the experts will explain you more about this issue.

For the loss of boosters you may apply directly from your game to the support and explain them the situation. I hope they can take an action in your favour. Please be patient with them as now a days as more players are in home so their response can be a little delayed one.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

If you have problems with the game or some errors, try to log out and then log in or delete the internal storage memory and the temporary data memory of the game. Try to link your game to Facebook and make sure you connect to a network with strong coverage to ensure that the Internet does not fluctuate

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?