Logging out

Options
snookietree
snookietree Posts: 2 Newbie

Someone on the discussion forum gave me the advice to log out of the game and log back in to fix an issue I was having. This task inadvertently caused me to lose all brogues and brought me back to board 1 , when I was long past 2200. Is there any way to retrieve my progress and reverse this terrible advice given?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

@snookietree Hi, logging out of your game and restarting your device is the standard trouble shooting tip. this should not cause you to lose any boosters or level. you will see this advise given thousands of times on all forum boards.

Can your level be recovered yes, but first we would ask you to do the trouble shooting tips above.Are you connected to the right account ? play a level and complete to see if it sync to the server correctly

Then if it had not solved your problem please see post below for help recovering your levels

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @snookietree ,

As explained above by Mr. Freddy that standard trouble shooting process by logging out and restarting your device should not cause you to lose any progress. Just play a level as sometimes after restarting we need to play a level and if doesnt solve your progress please follow the link provided above and i hope it will be helpful to recover your progress.

Do feedback us.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

, Logging out of the game and restarting your device is the standard issue-fix advice. This should not cause you to lose any boosters or level. You will see this advice thousands of times across all forum boards.

Is your level refundable Yes, but we ask you first to do the above problem-solving tips, are you connected to the correct account? Play a level and complete to see if it coincides with the server correctly

Then if your problem does not solve, please see the post below to help restore your levels

Have you lost your levels? Here's how to recover it.

Crazy Cat Boy February 19 2019

Did you suddenly return to level 1 in your game?

Did something go wrong and all the levels of play suddenly disappeared?

Do not worry, it can be restored!

If you use Facebook in the game, the levels are more likely to be saved to your Facebook account.

Try reconnecting the game to Facebook until the game is restored. If you have problems connecting to Facebook, please go here for assistance. If you saved the game with your email address at some point, the levels must be saved in your King account. Simply log back in to your King account instead of Facebook to restore levels. If you cannot remember the password in your account, please click on the link below the password field to reset it.

If someone else uses your device and the game connects to their account instead, you will need to sign out and then sign back in to your game account. Click on "My Profile" in the game and log out at the bottom of the page to separate the account from the game.

If the connection to another person's Facebook account remains stuck despite being disconnected, please go here to force the game to connect to your account instead.

Do you have a game saved on your old device and just need to transfer it to your new phone or tablet? In this case, see the page here to sync levels with your new device.

If the game isn't saved to any account, don't panic! Player support can manually restore your levels!

First make sure the game is connected to the Facebook or King account that you want to use in the game from now on.

Then head over to the in-game settings and help center. Choose a topic and you'll find "Contact us" at the bottom of the page. Email the Player support from there so they can help you and restore levels manually.

Please remember to mention the level you were in so support players can immediately restore the game.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Snookie and good day to you.

Usually, by uninstalling/deleting or clearing data of your game app will cause you to lose your boosters/rewards. Have you done any of these after you log out and restart your device? If yes, it is very unfortunate that those boosters are not recoverable.

However, if any of the boosters are recently bought but not yet used, you may contact the player support to recover these bought boosters.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?