The treasure chests that the stars add up on has been stuck in the same place for over a month!

Options
sawyer4482
sawyer4482 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have written three times in the past month.

Best Answers

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sawyer4482

Welcome to the King community I'm sorry to read that no one has solved your problem in weeks. I have been playing Soda for a very short time, so I will call the experts here for help. Luck @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @Lola_Michaels

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,281 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

No rush at all, dear @sawyer4482 🤗

I know how "tricky" these hard levels can be! Please take your time to post the screenshot ❤️

In the mean time, can you please provide your game user ID number, so that I can escalate this issue to our Soda Community In-charge.

If you are not sure how, here are the steps for you to find it ---> Click on the "Settings" (the Blue Cog Wheel) either on the Home screen or on the Map screen -- click on the "King icon" (the first one in the bottom row icons) -- then double click on the "King Emblem" that is located in the top of the screen -- you will see your ID number -- simply copy & paste that number here.

With regards to the emails you have sent, you might have sent to "King Player Support" team. How long ago did you send those emails?

I guess you must have received an automated response as soon as you sent your complaint! That is the norm. What we have to do is, we have to send them a reminder email, if we have not hear from them within next 5 days. But, if has been more than 10 days since you sent your last email, please ignore it as they might have already closed those tickets 🤔

Did I make sense and give you clarified info about the emails you sent 😊

Answers

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sawyer4482

Welcome to the King community I'm sorry to read that no one has solved your problem in weeks. I have been playing Soda for a very short time, so I will call the experts here for help. Luck @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @Lola_Michaels

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @sawyer4482 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I am assuming that you are talking about the "Soda Teams" / "Soda Squad"! Can you please post a screenshot of that feature please?

Can you give me these below details....

(1) which device are you using? (2) If using a Mobile device or Windows 10, can you check if you have latest version? (3) Also, please post what version you have right now and post it here.

And with regards to posting 3 times in the past month -- did you post here in the Community OR did you write to the "Player Support Team"? Can you clarify that for me?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the Comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• sawyer4482
    sawyer4482 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi. I am using an Android. I sent my request via email. I do have the updated version. I have to win a game to get to that screen. I'm on a tough level. I'll get it to you asap. Thanks so much for your quick response!!! I love this game!

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

No rush at all, dear @sawyer4482 🤗

I know how "tricky" these hard levels can be! Please take your time to post the screenshot ❤️

In the mean time, can you please provide your game user ID number, so that I can escalate this issue to our Soda Community In-charge.

If you are not sure how, here are the steps for you to find it ---> Click on the "Settings" (the Blue Cog Wheel) either on the Home screen or on the Map screen -- click on the "King icon" (the first one in the bottom row icons) -- then double click on the "King Emblem" that is located in the top of the screen -- you will see your ID number -- simply copy & paste that number here.

With regards to the emails you have sent, you might have sent to "King Player Support" team. How long ago did you send those emails?

I guess you must have received an automated response as soon as you sent your complaint! That is the norm. What we have to do is, we have to send them a reminder email, if we have not hear from them within next 5 days. But, if has been more than 10 days since you sent your last email, please ignore it as they might have already closed those tickets 🤔

Did I make sense and give you clarified info about the emails you sent 😊

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

If you are referring to the money coin, after collecting it, you have to buy the gold that is inside it to obtain it. If you are referring to the reinforcements that you get, you may have errors in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?