Quest Feature?!

Options

Comments

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

I have random features popping up everyday.

I had Kimmy's Arcade a few days ago, I managed to play it once but it was gone the next day. Usually it stays for a few days :(

Then the Quest Feature popped up this morning and it was gone again.

Then the Royal Path Feature, which appeared late this week, I only have it for 1 day this time. And sadly, you'll have to pay for the gold path pfffft.

And also, the Move Feature is gone since the latest update :(

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Options

No, I don’t have it. But I saw after the update my overview is gone 😢. I have to scroll down all the way. I really hope this will change back, I liked the overview and so easy to scroll through the levels.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Sofia1992

I just checked and my game is up to date with updates and I don’t have it. May have been a glitch then fixed itself. That’s why it was there one minute and gone the next. Hopefully we’ll get the quest soon though. 🤗👍

Again thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Be safe and keep crushing. 💫💫

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Wow

@Sofia1992 🍭🥂

thanks @Diamond Lim for the tag 🍭🌙

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Sofia1992

I just checked my game I had it also then it disappeared. I remember having this feature before Mr Toffees Fair.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

I updated my game today, and this feature appeared to me, but in a matter of minutes it disappeared. I think it must be happening some problem, hopefully they solve it soon, because it seems to be very cool.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey to all my friends.

Oh wow...it seems that I wasn't the only one who got this feature for awhile.

Mmm...

Maybe @Diamond Lim is right. Maybe it's a new feature that few of us might test.

Also, @Yosca, I noticed that @firebombmarkus had that new level design in CCSS.

From first look, it looks nice but the problem is that I don't see any portals on it and that could be a problem for all of us since we have fast access in previous levels/episodes via portals.

And @KingChewy , I didn't know that in the past, CCSS had a quest feature too.

Oh and @laydeebae ...i will agree that the latest version of CCSS (1.174.4) brought many changes too.

-Move Rush Feature disappeared too from my game.

-Noble and Royal path had been increased from 16 to 30 but after you reach in the end of it, you have to pay with real money instead of goldbars.

And about Kimmy's Arcade, sorry but I don't have it yet. I'm still waiting for it to appear in my game too.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Sofia1992 - 💯 it was in the past. I loved this feature!!! It was replaced with Mr. Toffee’s fair and the team concept. If you go back to that initial thread and the first few pages I promise you’ll see references to bringing back the quests. Wish they would 🥺

Oh well the blast from the past was sweet to see if only for a min 🤪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?