• kukajb
    kukajb Posts: 253 Level 3
    edited August 2020
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Yosca! @Yosca

Thank you. It is so. The quest is only there for a short time when I open the app. I click on this symbol and the quests stop and are no longer collected. I wanted to take a picture and flew out of the app. When I open it again, it's gone and another card is there. It works like that all the time. I asked twice privately and got no answer. In principle, I don't know anything about it. If you don't give a detailed answer. What a shame!!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix I still think it is a glitch. Before Mr. Toffee we had the Quests, did you have it? I saw on my Android device the Quests for a minute or so. Then it disappeared and haven’t come back. It is too bad we don’t have the Quests anymore. You could do the tasks by yourself, not depending on ‘team mates’ and the rewards were good. The rewards were a sort of similar with Kimmy’s Arcade. Actually you can say mix Mr Toffee and Kimmy’s Arcade and you get the Quests.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Yosca

I never received any rewards from these quests. I only have MR. Toffee and the key + chest. I still have the royal way. That's all. The weekly competition too, only you can't manage that anymore.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Spinnifix Well I know there was a small group of players left, who had still the Quests. All the others got Mr. Toffee. I am not sure if there still are players who still have the Quests. I don’t have many features either. I have Mr. Toffee, Batula (the chest with the key) and Kimmy’s Arcade now. I have never seen the noble royal path, or any other events. I’ve mentioned it before why are there so many differences of the game. It doesn't even matter if you're using the same kind of device.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello everyone!

I got into my game yesterday and had the quest. I was able to collect my reward. Then the quest disappeared and my other playing card was there. That I had played with all along. The quests are likely tied to the cards. Doesn't make sense to me, but it doesn't matter. In Candy Crush, players always want the old card. That means: the normal PC version which does not work on the mobile devices.

Everything is very strange !!🤨

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

I had that Quest Message appeared on my phone too, I was so excited , but as soon as I started to play, that feature disappeared, such a disappointment. Quest was great, you play it everyday and you get good rewards too, shame it is not available anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?