Keep getting booted

Options
RobynH
RobynH Posts: 2 Newbie

The last 2 days, I repeatedly get booted out of the game. What’s going on?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please do the standard troubleshooting by Log out, update your game application, Restart your device and login again. If playing through web browser try to clear cache/history and check again if it solves your issue.

If not please provide us your feedback.

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.😀

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

i think you should try resetting and updating the game.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,036 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @RobynH . Welcome to our Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

If it's not worked, how about you tried these steps that I hope this helps (but this solve discussion is Android Device only)

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @RobynH and a very warm welcome to our Sodalicious Community. I am sorry you are having this issue. When you say you keep getting booted - doe s this happen as soon as you try to play a level, or while you are playing a level? Do you get any kind of message - like no internet? If you receive some sort of message, can you please take a screenshot and post it in the comments below? If the steps mentioned above don't resolve the issue, the more information you can provide (including the platform (make/model) you are playing on), the better we will be able to help resolve your issue.

Hopefully the actions described above will correct your problem, but if not, please post additional information below.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Good Luck & Happy Crushing! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?