Syncing options

Options
THESnazzyJazz
THESnazzyJazz Posts: 3 Newbie

Am I able to sync my King account with my Facebook account?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

You need a PC to do that.

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@THESnazzyJazz Hi and welcome, .Yes you can sync your king account with Facebook but you will need a PC to be able to do this

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,107 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @THESnazzyJazz and a very warm welcome to our Sodalicious Community. Hopefully you were able to sync your two accounts by following the advice above. Did you by any chance participate in the rebuilding of Candy Town? If you did you may be eligible to receive a badge. Click HERE to find out more about it.

I notice that you are a newcomer to our community so I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,777 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?