Fair play

Options
andrewfusellier
andrewfusellier Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Discussions

Can you make the game less contrived please, I would like to win by using my skill, knowledge, luck. This doesn’t seem possible as you dictate when to win or lose. It’s so obvious now and spoils what used to be a fun game. I appreciate its a business but maybe change the algorithms to be biased in your favor so at least we feel there’s a chance to win otherwise it feels like just going through the motions.

thanks

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,279 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The Team is constantly working on the games to improve them. I'm so sorry. It is a matter of luck when the right game comes up. For that you have boosters to end it !!!

I hope this is helping you!!

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @andrewfusellier !

Welcome to the Community!

I've moved your post to the Discussion area as I feel this is something that can be discussed with other players rather than a specific idea for the game. ☺️

Are you talking about one particular level? Maybe our Game Experts can help you with some tips?

@Yosca @Origins7_Dale 😉

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,715 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @andrewfusellier It’s nice to see you here around! I can understand your feelings, I also find the game getting harder as you get to the highest levels. But @Origins7_Dale and I are always willing to help you 😊. Same as other players can help too by giving some tips. So feel free to ask us and we try to help you out!

Thanks for mentioning us @Lola_Pop ☺️

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @andrewfusellier @Spinnifix @Lola_Pop @Yosca thx for tags,

Like I tell all the players, forget levels, go get as many "Boosters" as you can first. So you are prepared for these higher levels.

If you are not on a "Soda Squad Team" yet, & have the app in your device. Then should join a "Private" team. Has up to 12 players on it, that can win 3 Chests, over & over again. Only the "Admin" of a "Private" team can approve you to join.

See my posts at:

Has the info you need, to join a team.

Finally, see my posts at:

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

It is multifunctional, let's you do everything in the game, & build up your "Booster Count".

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

*References For Players

• King Community - Search Bar *Above, & also 3 icons to the left of your avatar.
    • YouTube Videos
    • Google - Blogs, Posts, Archives, Videos, etc...
    • Wiki / Fandom

There are also contests here. So can win things like, "Gold Bars", or "Boosters", etc... Click on "Win Prizes" above for "Soda", pick a contest, read *Page 1, then join up if you like it.

The game has become more complex than what it was. Follow the things above on this brief outline, you shouldn't have any problem on getting thru levels. If you do, both @Yosca & myself are here to help.

This should get you started.

Also, 45 New Levels have been released today Fri. 11/13/2020.

*See:

Think I'll go play them, & eat.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/13/2020

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello! I registered a long time ago and never received this event, as did the BGH.

@Origins7_Dale

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix,

Sorry to hear that. Might want to talk to CM @Lola_Pop. See if she can do anything for you on "Soda Squad Teams". On (BGH) Bubblegum hill, that is a ongoing issue. I got it briefly, then gone. Hasn't returned yet.

There was a *Update on "Soda" on Thurs. 11/12/2020 for "Win 10". Haven't opened my game yet. So maybe something good will show up.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/13/2020

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and thanks. Unfortunately she has known it for a year and I kept mentioning it. Whether here in the soda page or privately !! I've already accepted it.

@Origins7_Dale

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix,

Might be, she can't do anything for you on this? So here are some suggestions for you on getting things.

• Switch up. If on PC, go to wifi. If on wifi, go to PC. Never know what might show up. No guarantees you will get it, but it should increase your percentages on it, along with any "New" features or "Mini / Side Games" that may be released. Should direct connect your "Device" to your PC. Much better connection, or just use your PC. Be sure to "Sync" up "ALL" devices.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you get anything from it.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/13/2020

• Spinnifix
    edited November 2020
    Options

Thanks, I've never been told anything like that. I get events, that's it.

So I once took a few pictures of what I have. Except for the tablet that it is identical to the Window 10 app.

@Origins7_Dale

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,715 Soda Moderator
    Options

I see something sweet @Spinnifix You have got infinite lives celebrating 6 years anniversary! 😊 And that’s 1 surprise for day 1! Who knows what brings day 2.... I am playing on iOS and Android devices but haven’t received the celebrating gifts on either of them! So that’s different too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?