is there anything that I should know or aim for a specific group or goal in this Community?

Options
driana85
driana85 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Discussions

On PlayStation I was a pro in in this game . if any one has any pointers or suggests something I will try it out

I can't wait to get started . is there anything that I should know or aim for a specific group or goal , week free to hit meup

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,315 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

We're glad you found your way into the Sodalicious Community- we were waiting for you! 🤗

You'll have lots of fun and you'll make some new friends around, you'll see. Now let me share some Community "secrets" with you:

• If you want win some extra Sodalicious Gold Bars and have loads of fun, come HERE to team up with other members of the Community and battle together!
    • To chat about anything (have a look at our House Rules to know more), you can do it HERE (Discussions) if it's related to the game itself,
    • For any sort of help, please head over to the Support Area.
    • In the Ideas section, you can vote for new ideas to be implemented in the game, or even post your own if it hasn't been posted yet.

You can also have a look a the Community Guide for more information.

And now...time to explore the forum on your own! 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,967 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Have you downloaded the candy soda yet? I think before someone gives you tips, try it out first and start playing hard. If you don't know how to pass a level, please enter your game and level into the Internet. You will get video and tips. I could give you that with just a few seconds. You can always come back here and ask. I would be happy if I can help you.

I wish you a lot of fun here

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?