Michael G Moniz

Options
mikeym_01
mikeym_01 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am at level 3165 and will never play your game again. I have purchased three 16.99 packages lately and have never received the package. You are giving me the run-a-round on a refund and Microsoft is doing the same. If you don't do something that's it for me

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @mikeym_01,

Sorry to hear that. However, I am going to show you how to get your refund.

A little info for you on the "Microsoft Store". My account is set up with them, because I use the:

• "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App"

However, this MS Store has a very strange policy, you may know this already, with your dealings thru them. But the MS Store:

• Doesn't "Refund On 3rd Party Games"!

That's right, it has to be a MS Game or Xbox Game. Been awhile since I had to go thru this. But, you are told by a online agent to go to a Xbox site to do a "Refund" request. Once you do that, you get a "Automated" email telling you in approx. 72 hours they will have a decision on your request. The next email, almost without exception, closes the request, stating you are not entitled to a refund. Now after doing this multiple times, I finally got a agent, who told me, what I just told you. If a 3rd party game, "No Refund" given. So, had to go to my bank my credit card was issued from, in order to do a "Dispute". Most banks have online websites where you can do this.

You will also notice, that your Microsoft Store Online Account, that you have setup your Credit Card thru, has no "Dispute" option available to you. Why you are sent to the Xbox site for their so called refund.

The good news, my Banks have gotten every "Purchase" reversed, that I didn't receive the merchandise on. So if you go to your bank to do this, there is info you need to give them. Be sure to tell your bank rep., what I just told you above on 3rd party games.

So for you, I would do both, contact King Support & your Bank. Also be sure you have the Order#'s on all 3 of those packages you didn't get. They are listed at your online account with the MS Store. The rest of what you need for Support & your Bank is listed at the link below. Has info on doing screenshots, if you need too.

On purchases you need to contact "King Support". We don't do reimbursements here at The King Community.

Also, it depends on "Who" you bought from. If the "Google Store", need to go there. If "Apple Store", then there, & so forth. 

Finally, if a "King" purchase, then here is the info, for you at this link below:

I will give you a 3rd option. If the above doesn't work, I stress "IF" here, because it should work out. But, if not, come back here, tag me, I will get a King (CM) Community Manager to handle the issue or talk to you.

Trust this will help you out.

Enjoy The Holidays & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/17/2020

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi. Welcome to the sweet King community.

I'm sorry you are having problems with your purchases.

Please follow the steps indicated by Origins7. Bear in mind that when you contact technical support, you will first receive an automated message informing you that your request has been accepted and a little later you will receive a personalized attention message. Both messages are likely to reach your junk mail, so I advise you to be vigilant and check it.

I will be here for anything you need. Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?