CCSS Bear Brawl - Deluxe Path

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Support

🗣️ Ok, so hear me out y'all! @Nix66, @Yosca & @Origins7_Dale

❓️ If I buy the Deluxe Pass from the current Bear Brawl Fest (yes... I know... that's how excited I am with all this bear madness right now! 😁), do I need to claim/use the rewards before the event finishes or will they still be there once the event ends?

• For example, in BW3 all the rewards that have not been claimed/used by the time an event ends are added to the player's game all together at the end of the event.

Best Answers

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Miss_Dani I had to satisfy my curiosity so I contacted Player Support to find out the absolute correct answer to your original question.

Here’s the response I received ⤵️

I'm pretty sure that your items will be added automatically by the system at the end of the events cycle however,

We would highly advise that you collect your items though, to ensure maximum possibility that your items are correctly added.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Miss_Dani @Nix66 @Yosca @LadyRaffie,

Ok, here are the URLs on things dealing with *Bear Brawl or the *Bear Brawl Festival!

Yes, you need to collect your *Rewards, before *Timer on App ends! Why there is a *Timer. I also suggested, you do your *Free / Regular, before buying *Deluxe / Premium. Got reports on *Support, some players couldn't collect for various reasons. It just makes it easier. Once you do your *Quests or *Stars, for either *Bear Brawl or *The Noble and Royal Path, it counts for the *Deluxe / Premium Side, then if you buy it, it *Unlocks it all. Just claim it all then. In my case, I left *1 Timed Reward for the *New Releases on Fri. It was 2 Hours on *3 boosters, for the *The Noble and Royal Path, 1 Hour on *3 boosters for the *Bear Brawl Fest.

As long as you do it, that is *Claim before timer ends, you should be fine. Makes no sense to put your *Rewards at risk.

• Bear Brawl Fest. - Deluxe & Regular Rewards - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

My notes on this.

*Got Bear Brawl 5d 11h, on 3/4/2021!

*Restarted on 3/10/2021 for 20d 19h!

Bear Brawl Rewards 5 Ranks Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

*5 Ranks are - Champion Tier / Rank 1 - Gold Tier / Rank 2-25 - Silver Tier / Rank 26-50 - Bronze Tier / Rank 51-75 - Bubblegum Tier / Rank 76-100

• Bear Brawl 5 Rewards Rank Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

• Bear Brawl Rewards 5 Achievements Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

Bear Brawl Rewards 5 Achievements Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

*5 Achievements are 50 - 100 - 200 - 500 - 1000 *Points / Trophies Needed!

*1 Hour for *10 Energy!

*10 Is Max. Level For *Rocket!

My take on this. The *Deluxe / Premium offer, is a good one to take, lots of *Boosters for a affordable price. Not fond of the *Timed Ones, ok if you use them on *New Releases, or other things, like contests here. Nor, do I need the *Lives Rewards, since I don't need lives, use *Facebook & *Soda Squad Teams, to get *Free Lives.

As far as the *Bear Brawl. You need to see what number or *Trophies you need, to get to 1st. I have been stuck in the *Gold Tier on both times I have had *Bear Brawl. On the 1st x, needed like *4000 Trophies / Points, which is ridiculous. Because you only get *10 Energy per hour. Can buy it, but then it cost you more to get to 1st, then what you could win in *Rewards / Prizes, therefore not worth it.

There is only a 1000 Achievement Reward, once you hit that, have to be able to move on, or no more rewards, as far as I know. Maybe, it repeats, not going to find out, too expensive.

On the 2nd x, where I am at now. Need over *1800 Trophies / Points, for 1st, or to advance to the *Champion Tier. Same answer here, it costs too much to get ahead, then *Rewards are not even equal to what you spent on it. You win for every battle with a player, anywhere from 5-10 Points / Trophies, if you lose, can keep your win streak going, but again it costs *Gold Bars to do this.

It is the same issue, too much to play in it, no *Advancement or getting ahead. If a contest, doesn't put you ahead, for winning it, then why play in it?

This *Bear Brawl needs reevaluation. It is an ongoing thing with King, very little given, for what you spend. Things like quit asking for more *Gold Bars, on everything. Give more *Energy to play, or give *Unlimited Energy. Would be 2 things, that would improve this *Mini / Side Game.

Too overly concerned, about losing *Revenue, or not getting enough of it, instead of making the game an enjoyable one. Do that, & the *Revenues will come.

Well that's my report.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/26/2021

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

My bear. Fest has finished I paid for the deluxe at the beginning and got everything no problem @Miss_Dani

@Origins7_Dale I notice you have put 1 hour for 10 energy but this time we’ve only been getting 1 energy per hour which is really frustrating as it takes days to get 1 go.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the heads up on claiming the Free Path before purchasing the Deluxe Path. 👍️ I'll do that. What's the reasoning behind it though?

@Miss_Dani you'll be sure to collect everything if you complete all the quests and then pay and claim the rewards. Most importantly, you can ask player support for all the prizes back if something glitchy happens.

it happened with Secret Sweetheart: players paid before completing regular path but ultimately couldn't get premium prizes for a glitch that couldn't be solved in course of the event. I don't know if players were given even those prizes they didn't play for yet when they asked player support for a refund.🤔.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Coolio @Nix66, I guess the kiddo & I will be spending $6.99 tonight! 😁 She is helping me on my quest to get one of the Soda Race badges from the Spring Games.

Thanks for the heads up on claiming the Free Path before purchasing the Deluxe Path. 👍️ I'll do that. What's the reasoning behind it though?

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Miss_Dani @Nix66 @Yosca @LadyRaffie,

Ok, here are the URLs on things dealing with *Bear Brawl or the *Bear Brawl Festival!

Yes, you need to collect your *Rewards, before *Timer on App ends! Why there is a *Timer. I also suggested, you do your *Free / Regular, before buying *Deluxe / Premium. Got reports on *Support, some players couldn't collect for various reasons. It just makes it easier. Once you do your *Quests or *Stars, for either *Bear Brawl or *The Noble and Royal Path, it counts for the *Deluxe / Premium Side, then if you buy it, it *Unlocks it all. Just claim it all then. In my case, I left *1 Timed Reward for the *New Releases on Fri. It was 2 Hours on *3 boosters, for the *The Noble and Royal Path, 1 Hour on *3 boosters for the *Bear Brawl Fest.

As long as you do it, that is *Claim before timer ends, you should be fine. Makes no sense to put your *Rewards at risk.

• Bear Brawl Fest. - Deluxe & Regular Rewards - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

My notes on this.

*Got Bear Brawl 5d 11h, on 3/4/2021!

*Restarted on 3/10/2021 for 20d 19h!

Bear Brawl Rewards 5 Ranks Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

*5 Ranks are - Champion Tier / Rank 1 - Gold Tier / Rank 2-25 - Silver Tier / Rank 26-50 - Bronze Tier / Rank 51-75 - Bubblegum Tier / Rank 76-100

• Bear Brawl 5 Rewards Rank Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

• Bear Brawl Rewards 5 Achievements Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

Bear Brawl Rewards 5 Achievements Tier - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

*5 Achievements are 50 - 100 - 200 - 500 - 1000 *Points / Trophies Needed!

*1 Hour for *10 Energy!

*10 Is Max. Level For *Rocket!

My take on this. The *Deluxe / Premium offer, is a good one to take, lots of *Boosters for a affordable price. Not fond of the *Timed Ones, ok if you use them on *New Releases, or other things, like contests here. Nor, do I need the *Lives Rewards, since I don't need lives, use *Facebook & *Soda Squad Teams, to get *Free Lives.

As far as the *Bear Brawl. You need to see what number or *Trophies you need, to get to 1st. I have been stuck in the *Gold Tier on both times I have had *Bear Brawl. On the 1st x, needed like *4000 Trophies / Points, which is ridiculous. Because you only get *10 Energy per hour. Can buy it, but then it cost you more to get to 1st, then what you could win in *Rewards / Prizes, therefore not worth it.

There is only a 1000 Achievement Reward, once you hit that, have to be able to move on, or no more rewards, as far as I know. Maybe, it repeats, not going to find out, too expensive.

On the 2nd x, where I am at now. Need over *1800 Trophies / Points, for 1st, or to advance to the *Champion Tier. Same answer here, it costs too much to get ahead, then *Rewards are not even equal to what you spent on it. You win for every battle with a player, anywhere from 5-10 Points / Trophies, if you lose, can keep your win streak going, but again it costs *Gold Bars to do this.

It is the same issue, too much to play in it, no *Advancement or getting ahead. If a contest, doesn't put you ahead, for winning it, then why play in it?

This *Bear Brawl needs reevaluation. It is an ongoing thing with King, very little given, for what you spend. Things like quit asking for more *Gold Bars, on everything. Give more *Energy to play, or give *Unlimited Energy. Would be 2 things, that would improve this *Mini / Side Game.

Too overly concerned, about losing *Revenue, or not getting enough of it, instead of making the game an enjoyable one. Do that, & the *Revenues will come.

Well that's my report.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/26/2021

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

My bear. Fest has finished I paid for the deluxe at the beginning and got everything no problem @Miss_Dani

@Origins7_Dale I notice you have put 1 hour for 10 energy but this time we’ve only been getting 1 energy per hour which is really frustrating as it takes days to get 1 go.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the heads up on claiming the Free Path before purchasing the Deluxe Path. 👍️ I'll do that. What's the reasoning behind it though?

@Miss_Dani you'll be sure to collect everything if you complete all the quests and then pay and claim the rewards. Most importantly, you can ask player support for all the prizes back if something glitchy happens.

it happened with Secret Sweetheart: players paid before completing regular path but ultimately couldn't get premium prizes for a glitch that couldn't be solved in course of the event. I don't know if players were given even those prizes they didn't play for yet when they asked player support for a refund.🤔.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,451 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tag @Origins7_Dale

Well, the game thrives on giving some free items and animating the player to spend real money on more items. As Dale has already mentioned, the player has to weigh up whether he gets the things he really needs with the purchase. 

I basically decided never to spend real money. So I can't tell you if it helped me move forward quickly. I live with the free items and try to move forward. Sometimes I need several attempts, at some point it goes on and on. But I can live with it well.

The mini-game Bear's Rage has not appeared in my game. I had it a long time ago as a trial version, but never got to one of the top places. Certainly also because I only played for free. Also with the free version there were rewards that helped me on the main card. 

In addition, I have several gold bars, which I got at the chewing gum mound. If I hang on to a level a little longer, I use them to buy items. 

Everyone has to decide for themselves whether to make an investment for an offer. If someone invests, they should also pick up the items before the time is up. With the free version I picked up the things i can collect first. I picked up the time booster gradually, as a supplement to my day time booster. It's easier to play if you have more than one time booster available. 

@Miss_Dani @Nix66 @Sharon_Loose @Pitty_Kitty

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Wow @Miss_Dani $6.99 will be around RM25...my Malaysian money. I have never pay to play any game except one time I want to get rid of the ads I pay for one year one game app and I notice its doesn't change much. No matter how much I tempted to buy, up to this day I still manage to control the urge to pay for any game. Anyway i do belive if you have money and willing to spend real money on any game...go for it as long its doesn't harm you an others. Go for it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?