Why is my contribution bar not updating?

Options

Answers

• JustSerfin
    JustSerfin Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

That doesn’t help me. You said BOTH “you have a team feature” AND “you don’t have team feature” so that doesn’t make sense. If I don’t have Teams then why am I getting incorrect/inaccurate Team contributions? Also, if I had a contribution status before (which that bar WAS to like the 2nd treasure several months ago then suddenly went to the nil it has been ever since (although it indicates that contributions ARE made but that bar hasn’t expanded in months. So it is very confusing.

Furthermore, if my iPad is corrupted why am I only having issues with this 1 app & not others?

Additionally, why would I want to loose all of the (previous) progress?

So, how, exactly, does any of that really help me? That being said, I have gotten nothing out of this forum.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@JustSerfin iPad never corrupted. Apple makes best products 😁. The game is corrupted. The game.

you will not loose your progress because your progress and gold bars are stored in king server.

your boosters on another hand are stored in your device. Unless you backup through iCloud, you can loose your boosters. Again boosters.

• JustSerfin
    Options

But what about lives (like friends that had sent lives? And why would in-game stuff be stored in 2 different places? If I “collected” stuff I don’t want to lose all that, would I?

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I think only boosters are stored on the device. I used iCloud to backup my game on apple devices. When I reinstalled using backup from iCloud, I do get all my boosters back 😁. You may want to research how backup on iCloud works. Let me tag @Freddy_ to help you more.

hey Freddy....do you have more input on JustSerfin’s problem?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@JustSerfin Hi, I am an iphone user and can tell you does not matter what mobile device android apple ipad kindle. The lives and boosters are stored on the device in the phones data storage. Only your level and gold bars are stored on kings servers . This is so mobile users can play off line.

From just seeing your first post i would say more than likely your game could be corrupt, especially if you have had a game update and it has not solved the issue. For this i would say you may need to uninstall, but you can always try customer support to see if they have any ideas on your issue. Sorry i will not get all technical on this and can only give you my view on what i would suggest would be best course of action for you

If you are an iphone/ipad user you are quite lucky as you can back you device up to the cloud and restore your game back from this and get your boosters back. We just cannot guarantee this as not a king service. I have done this like @ipete in the past with no issues.

• JustSerfin
    Options

Why would I do anything when I risk losing stuff? Everyone keeps saying the game is corrupt but that doesn’t explain why I’m getting Teams stuff when I don’t even do/play Teams....yet I have been getting that status bar for months & I had gotten contributions before! Now, I am getting indications of contributions but nothing happens & all I’m told is corruption but nothing as to why I’m getting something related to something I don’t even participate in! Corruption is secondary to my original question.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

You are right. Why do anything when you can do nothing. Just ignore those team contribution bar.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @JustSerfin @Yosca @Nix66 @ipete @Freddy_ @LadyRaffie,

In order for us to get your posts here, you need to *Tag the player you want. Otherwise, your post just sits there, until someone sees it & answers you.

• How To Tag A Player!

For the "Newbies", to "Tag" a player use: 

@ then start typing "Name of Player" you want. 

Once the full name appears on the drop down list, "Click" on it. 

It will "Highlight" the name in "Bold Black Ink", like mine @Origins7_Dale means you did it right.

Player has been "Tagged" now.

"Tagging" sends an email to the player, to notify them, you want to discuss or call attention to something.

If you do not use "Tagging", your "Post" just sits there, or never gets answered, until someone "Tags" you on it. Best to "Tag" on "ALL" your posts, much faster responses to your questions or posts, since this is a very large Community of posters.

*See also:

The above URL, has to do with notifications on, *Contests, *News, etc... Take a look.

Since you didn't tag me, I couldn't answer your question on *Page 1, until I happened to see this post again.

You say on *Page 1:

• If the issue is because my iPad is “full” & therefore “corrupted”, why Arena I having issues with other apps? If my iPad was as “full” as people tell me it is I’d think I’d be having multiple other problems then just this....which makes that theory hard to believe.

The answer is, because your *Device / Or Programs, may have made room for them to continue operating. By either, *Compressing things down in the program, or getting rid of things to make room. I answered this btw, on my reply on *Page 1.

Our concern, is to get you back up & playing. As far as other *Apps, *Programs, that is beyond the scope here. You have to look at which *Apps / *Programs are working or not working.

The other players have also advised you on *Uninstalling / Reinstalling, because you have *Corrupted Game Files. I took it a step further, & gave you a *URL, where you could possibly get it all back, after a *Reinstall.

So up to you. You can continue, either arguing with the players, or precede to fixing your problem. Btw, I have been doing *Builds on PC's for many years now. It is not a theory, have seen these issues, many times, not only on games, but other things.

Our CM @LadyRaffie, will not be back till Tues. morning the 6th. You came to us for help, we gave it to you. I will ask our *Soda Moderators @Nix66 @Yosca to contact our CM on this issue.

I have a *Doctor Appt. Mon., should be back, but in case I am not, she will be notified on this. May very well close this thread.

There is only so much we can do, on helping any player. There are a lot of players who need help.

Any other issues in the future, please let us know.

Again, Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/4/2021

• JustSerfin
    Options

Can’t find my Player ID or Current Game app version but I have automatic updates turned “on” (which I had stated previously).

I am on an iPad Air, iOS 12.5.2.

Memory space is 14.2 GB of 16 GB used but I am not having any issues with anything else.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?