🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

my inventory is gone 💔 i need some help

LAYANzxjj01LAYANzxjj01 Posts: 2 Newbie

hello

i need some help

I had a problem in the game all of a sudden I went back to level 1 and when I logged in to Facebook I was back to level 80 but my inventory ran out!!! I had a lot of stock but it's gone

i need my inventory back 💔

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 14,044 Soda Moderator

Hi @LAYANzxjj01 and welcome to our lovely and helpful Community!

Unfortunately there is nothing we may do to restore your inventory here in the Community. 🙃 When you write you “had a problem” in your game does that mean you uninstalled and reinstalled your Soda Game? If so, then you are out of luck I’m afraid. Boosters are normally lost in that process. 🥴

You may however contact Player Support directly from your Game if the boosters were purchased. 🙂

To contact Player Support:

Open your Game / Select the gear wheel icon / Select the “?” or Help Center / Select Purchases and Gold Bars / Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us / Submit your claim and include screenshots if you have any.

Good luck!

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 66,916 Crushing Legend

@LAYANzxjj01 Hi and welcome,

In the case of mobile devices the boosters are stored on the device itself. So if your device or game crashes , you uninstall or even change device. You boosters are lost / not transferable. Only if you had any unused boosters can you contact customer support and they should help you with these

Thank you