New daily rewards

Options

Comments

• Jeanette_Colon
    Jeanette_Colon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I just wrote about this and I too am so disgusted on how they robbed us. Guess they want to push us to buy gold bars to win when desperate. Boy thanks for ruining out fun relaxing time. I guess we play less cause we only get 5 min of life.

• BobWirth
    BobWirth Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Seriously. Level 7062 and the levels get more and more difficult. The daily 2 hour bonus prizes are extremely valuable for when I want to relax and play. Now I have to pray for 15 minutes of fish, color bombs, etc? Bring the 2 hours back and at least the 30 minutes of free life. You owe it to your daily players, King!

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

For my daily rewards are still 2 hours unlimited booster. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• captainhill
    captainhill Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I have same problem with you! This is very awful for the length of time of the daily rewards becomes short!!! And the purchase for gold bars from Kimmys arcade is also becoming expensive!!!!!

• okiejames
    okiejames Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Once a month all my stuff disappears and support is a joke

• StingDoctor
    StingDoctor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too do not like the new rewards format. At least the old system was predictable and more conducive to at least a couple of hours of playtime. I think I may move on to some other game to pass my time.

• Jeanette_Colon
    Jeanette_Colon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Our complaints seem to be falling on deaf ears. They are ripping us off of what we feel we have earned playing this game. Like you I play it and look forward to just relaxing watching some TV and playing. They want us to spend money, they are tired of giving us things they want us to pay for. SHAME!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

It's not very clear whether the bonus increases if we keep the streak ๐Ÿค”

Hopefully the "marvelous" ice cream will be 2 hours of unlimited of CB or CC?

So far the daily bonus sucks for today. ๐Ÿ˜… it's pretty much useless considering how hard I'm finding levels nowadays.

I don't have a more diplomatic thing to say about it ๐Ÿ™ƒ let's hope rewards do get better in the coming days

• tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options

So we no longer get the daily booster of 2 hrs and 30 minutes of play. Instead I got 15 min of striped and wrapped candy. Not the most useful boosters. So why was this changed to give us less? Please bring back the way it was. What is the reasoning for this?

• fbrown157
    fbrown157 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Exactly, I hope this is temporary I am so close to leaving the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?