New daily rewards

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thanks for reporting back 🙏

well, after taking 2h of daily rewards away and disrupting game planning, resetting my +100 daily streak mercilessly to test this and not knowing what I'll get in another 100 days because, "surprise" all I what to say is, how unlucky that I'm the guinea pig in this 😅😅😅

Fine, I'll wait more months to understand and value this feature then. Feel free to join me you all, misery loves company after all 😆

In the meantime I'll notify if something new happens 👍

• Karliuski
    Karliuski Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Entonces es de jugar y jugar hasta tener nivel más alto

• Jeanette_Colon
    Jeanette_Colon Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited August 2021
    Options

I hate the new Daily reward *Edited by CM: rude* Well by all the comments obviously we don't like it so stop testing it.

• mcneesie1
    mcneesie1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I hate the new rewards, 5.mins of a bunch of mediocre rewards is no incentive. I can promise it will lead to decreased interest and participation from me.

• Karliuski
    Options
  • iain606
    iain606 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I know that whilst the game is “free” to play, it still has to generate money by getting players to buy time / power ups.

If most people are like me, they are more likely to make a purchase when they are engrossed in the game. Unfortunately getting 5 or 10 minutes of lives hardly gives you time to do anything and I just leave and go and do something else.

If the old way does not return I should imagine me and many others will play less and less until we give up altogether.

What a shame that after many years of enjoyment it has now turned into frustration.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Information about this feature is misleading or confusing at best @Yosca . I don't know how it's supposed to work.

Instructions say "grand wonderball" with a bigger prize is available from day 10. From that sentence you expect the same ball if you're able to keep the daily streak. Then an upgrade if the streak days increase.

In reality the days after you're lucky to get a slight bigger ball you return to a broken streak situation with the lowest ball ever for unspecified amount of days, with useless 15 min of booster.

Look, I get it, receving 6 boosters every day may be too much so they decided to give them every now and then but this unstable on/off situation/you don't know what to expect is confusing and disappointing.

In what days can you expect a bigger ball if you keep the streak then? If you're on a lucky day, will they always be random untimed booster or timed boosters lasting longer than 15 min? Like 1 hour for example? Why do you need a daily streak feature if this formula doesn't have anything related to a "streak" anymore?

Why does it have to be so convoluted to get a pre game boost to prepare yourself to pass some levels?

Please, studio, make some clarity. I don't know how to organize myself with this game anymore

Another thing I noticed, w10 and Android don't do their daily streaks separated anymore. I had +100 streak on w10 but it went down to 70 to be synced with Android. If you access one device the other one will see it without accessing it. So basically I can't hope on a device doing something different anymore. Alright then.

• sshay19882730
    sshay19882730 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

hey guys I'm new here ! and just trying to figure out how this all works and what I'm supposed to be doing now that I created and account lol. #justagirlintheworld

• Karliuski
    Options
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

Interesting @Pitty_Kitty we were told the higher the streak, the rarer the rewarded Boosters. But as I see it I don’t think timed booster and live for 15 minutes are rare 🤷‍♀️ I’ll pass on your feedback to the CM. I hope she can tell us more, or explain it more. I still have the ‘regular’ Daily Bonus so can’t tell. I also don’t understand; your streak is on day 70/71, according to your screenshot from day 50 you should have “superb wonderball”. So your reward should be more rare, right? 🤔 not 30 minutes lives and 15 minutes CB……..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?