I have lost my progress

Options
XdeX
XdeX Posts: 1 Newbie

I had recently lost my progress - I cannot seem to login with my usual ID and I had to create this new ID to put this question to you. My Username is 'XdeX nothanks' and email is declec@hotmail.com - my progress was at level 4300. I usually play on my iPad, but that stopped working, so I switched to my PC, and last night I lost a purchase of 20 gold bars when the game reset just before ending. I switched off in anger. This morning when I logged on it reset me to level 0.

Please let me know how to get back to a single user ID / email account with my saved progress (and the missing gold bars would be nice).

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @XdeX

Sorry to hear you have lost your progress. So let’s try if you can change the email.

First, please edit your comment (in the upper right of your comment you see a gear, click on it, click on edit) and remove your email address.

👉Next try to change your email address of your King account:

To change your King account password or email address in your game:

1. Tap the settings icon in your game
    2. Tap "My Profile"
    3. Tap the "EDIT" button beneath your current email address
    4. Type your current password. If you've forgotten it or you would like to change it, you can press "forgot your password?"
    5. Now that you've passed the security check, you can adjust your name and email address
    6. Tap "Submit" when you are done to confirm your changes

In a web browser

To change your King account password or email address in a web browser:

1. Go to www.king.com in a web browser
    2. In the top-right menu, click on "Games"
    3. Click on any game
    4. In the top-left corner, click "Log in"
    5. Enter your details to log in, then go back up to the top-left of the page and click on "Settings"
    6. Click on "Account". You will be prompted to type your password again
    7. You will then see an "Account Settings" page where you can change your email address and password

If you still haven’t got your progress back, you need to get in touch with Player Support, they’ll do their best to get you back to the level you'd reached before you lost your progress!

To get in touch: https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?