🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

✈️ Soda Summer Flights ✈️ Chance to earn 20GB 🤩

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale . You would love Israel. I would go there again in an instant. Sitting in a boat in the middle of the Sea of Galilee with the engine switched off and singing worship songs is the most peaceful experience I've ever known. My love of Sri Lanka partly stems from the number of believing friends I have there - all of whom we met in Israel.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Nix66

If I can travel again I want to have little vacation in Nami Island, South Korea. No No.. Not to see my favorite group which is SNSD but to visit few places that came out from one of my favorite drama which is Winter Sonata plus I want to taste all real Korean foods which is halal of course.

Nami Island in the drama was very beautiful in 4 seasons. Here some pictures of it.

By the way for friends who never been in Malaysia.. Please do so. We have so many places to visit and the food is heaven.

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3
    Options

I couldn't pick a particular place (even though I could), not just because I'm a minor, but because "I've had a very different journey."

During these nearly 16 years, I have stayed close to my family and made a promise to myself: "I will never leave anyone alone."

I've only spent learning the basics of life, despite having complications now; I made everyone proud of my accomplishments and that I kept going.

After many fights that occurred, they made me lose my essence and I was left in a vacuum, even after having learned to believe.

I've never been cruel to anyone, but knowing that sad truth made me cry.

Suddenly everything I fought for disappeared and I wandered aimlessly in the shadows.

Since what happened, I wanted to fix everything I caused, but my actions worsened my environment and I got to the point of losing my family.

It was time for me to seek help. I was not going to let this continue to haunt me.

For many attempts to prove what it really was to no avail,

I couldn't even show it head-on, they just wanted me to change for them to change.

I saw that very unfair. When I dreamed, I did not see conventional things, but it was inside my mind, I doubted a lot and came to a conclusion: What I have comes from here.

Without realizing it, it has taken me into the depths, I saw that I was a victim and also responsible for everything; It turned out that he wasn't the one who did that.

That made me doubt, because if he was not the culprit, he was not who I saw; surely someone else controlled it to deceive me.

Now that I know, I'm still looking for clues to let go of this atrocity, and get back what I lost, including my faith and my heart.

Note:This story has nothing to do with what they mention, so I apologize

😟

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,863 Level 5
    Options

@Nix66 thank you for the extension!!!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,863 Level 5
    Options

Lol @Nix66 I was thinking this was due by Sept 1. And I got me a tan and my blonde hair got lighter in the sun....which is why that blonde map is crucial right now

• AaronMedina
    Options

Thank you @Nix66 for believing in me.

• AaronMedina
    Options

Thank you @Nix66 for believing in me.

If I could choose a place to travel, it would be to be with my uncle Alvaro, who lives in Oklahoma, since he gave me an acoustic guitar as a gift for my efforts at school, and he told me that I would have it on one condition: that I learn to play with songs.

At the time, I didn't know how to play; So I went to visit my best friend that I have in high school, since he can play it well, with national songs.

In just a few months, I was able to learn about the essentials for playing a note, and also chords (since that was the idea of ​​the condition).

I have not been able to practice again, because I have pending tasks, much less in the exam period.

I would also like to improve my fluency in English, since I know how to speak English, but I have communication problems, and maybe I can meet my cousins ​​who live with my uncle.

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3
    Options

Oh hey, darling it's so good to see someone who has visited my country and I am ELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and damn you have visited the most popular places in Sri Lanka. Glad you enjoyed your journey to here ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?