Confused

Options
meltru
meltru Posts: 13 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Support

I went to play my Soda Game only to discover I was no longer linked to my Facebook account when I tapped the save progress, I get the King sign in and what do ya know. . It's not taking my email address, but I came on here to put the same one in and it was accepted??? What? Now my only problem is I don't remember my password. But not only that my Facebook reads I'm connected to all the King Games I play on my device.... is it really as confusing as it sounds lol

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @meltru 👋

Sorry for your reply because this area is Player Corner (not Candy Crush Soda Support Area). 😅

I tag @Yosca and @Nix66 the Soda Moderators if they can help while moved this thread to Candy Crush Soda Community soon. 😊

If you wanna to ask this game question, please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Candy Crush Soda Community) and then the support area :

Candy Crush Soda Community (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• meltru
    meltru Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Ok people I'm getting a little#@##@@ off because I've updated my email address 3 times same with password I tapped save or whatever & I still can not login to my soda game... But can use the same ones to login on here.... Can someone please tell me what the error mean when it reads " EMAIL AND PASSWORD COMBINATION IS INCORRECT? Because I'm about loose it with getting the same msg over

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @meltru and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear about this.

Do you have a King account or Facebook account?

If you have a King account: can you try resetting your credentials for your account on different device? For example, visit king.com on a laptop/pc and try logging in. Resetting credentials via browser and not app helped with these cases.

If you're not able then the last option would be to contact Player Support and ask them to reset your password

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here

Good Luck 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?